Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moneyblind's Build [Consolidating all my threads]

sinister07

Reaction score
hahaa....wow...I am actually a lil perturbed; I know I should be honored; but I liked being unique...lol I love how he is all

At least give credit, I think that is what is annoying me. Credit not being given....lol, but I am all about respect and credit; Even if nothing is achieved; Recognition and Accolades are important...lol

Joke is on him, look at that dumb camper he has on that truck. Not even a Moneyblind mod can save the looks of that mobile home.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Rocking out the satoshi right now mate; Thinking about putting TRD or KODE or URD in red paint though.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Yeah Kode sounds cool....definetly gives it that personal touch.

Gio927

Reaction score
Joke is on him, look at that dumb camper he has on that truck. Not even a Moneyblind mod can save the looks of that mobile home.

So I would never want to step on anyone's toes here lol. I really like the mod you did on the hood with the vinyl, I wanted to do the same but since my car is black I'd do it in red. However it's your credit and everything. Lol don't want to be like that dude on TW.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
haha, I dont mind too much, I just dont like the way he is going about it, mod your truck the way you wanna do it mate; Make it yours, and if doing your hood like that is what you want, DO IT! I honestly wanna see the mod on a BSP! Maybe in an off grey color ;)

But I just didnt like how he claimed it as his I guess, which is ironic, because in retrospec, I am sorta doing the same...hmmm, Maybe I should adjust my view.

He said:
I made this, I am calling it the SUPERAWESOME[name] HOOD MOD...... << When he really got the idea from elsewhere;

My view on what I would say:

I seen this done on another truck, I really like! I am going to put it on mine!

But then again, maybe I just got bent on a bad day, who knows. Retrospec and hind sight being 20/20, I overreacted.

trd_sport

Reaction score
Actually.............sockmonkey did this in 2008 a full 4 years before you did.:eviltongue:

trd_sport

Reaction score
lol.......ftr i still like "moneyblinded it" much better than sockmonkeyd it.

Moneyblind

Reaction score
HAHA, me too... Sockmonkied it sounds like they just stole the national geographic magazine from school and spent some private time in their rooms.......

If you are a guy over the age of 25; You will get that :p

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Why be so childish about the hood crap? He may not have ever seen your truck and just like you came up with the idea maybe he thought about it and feels he is being original....

Kinda like you thought you were the one and only....

Also if you don't want people to copy your stuff don't post it in a public forum.... The Honda world is crazy for this(buddy and I were discussing forums and it came up a few weeks back)

Moneyblind

Reaction score
Why be so childish about the hood crap? He may not have ever seen your truck and just like you came up with the idea maybe he thought about it and feels he is being original....

Kinda like you thought you were the one and only....

Also if you don't want people to copy your stuff don't post it in a public forum.... The Honda world is crazy for this(buddy and I were discussing forums and it came up a few weeks back)

Haha, I know man, I know, like I said earlier, must have been the timing or something, it just really rubbed me wrong; I must have been PMSing; Again, I just gotta change my outlook on it.

Alright, just so we can get this thread back out of the gutter LOL..

Here is my baby on a flatbed because of a blown clutch :(

2012-07-05_15-23-13_315.jpg

2012-07-05_15-23-22_286.jpg

ANNNNND for a little fun this weekend!!!

545121_4370441864259_1089806701_n.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom