Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mono leafs still available

kwigs160966

Reaction score
I was trying to find the composite mono leafs on the website but couldn't. Do you still sell them? And how much are they?

Prise

Reaction score
I was trying to find the composite mono leafs on the website but couldn't. Do you still sell them? And how much are they?

I Pm them and this was the response I got;

"I hate to say it, because I personally love them, but the company that made these for us has gone under. Last year, with all of the snow storms and what not in the North East, their shop was damaged beyond repair. We have been trying to find another company to make these for us, but we want to be sure that we have the right company to do it, and do it right.

For now, we only offer the steal rears until we can get the composites going again."

kwigs160966

Reaction score
That sucks I was leaning towards the steels originally but the weight of them would cost a lot to ship.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I'm bummed there was no Xii Christmas sale this year. I still got to finish my suspension. :frown:

BondXII

Reaction score
It's true. I hate it, but it is what it is. We're still on the hunt for a company to bring these back to life. Gotta a few possibilities that I am going to contact over the holidays. We'll see what happens.

Top Bottom