Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Motorvation TBS for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xacto

Reaction score
That's right, Motorvation TBS bought from Summitracing.com. It was $100 when i bought it, ill let the whole thing go for $80. I used it for about 2 weeks. The throttle response did feel different, and the sound it makes at low rpms is similar to that of a turbo whistle. I think it makes the sound at higher rpms too, i just couldnt hear it because my exhaust is so loud lol. Let me know people.

Last edited:

Xacto

Reaction score
NO WHAT RICHARD WANTED TO SAY WAS HE'S WAITING ON URD TO MAKE ONE. !!:laugh: :adore: EVER FAITHFUL TO THEIR GOD!!

who is Richard or me? I hope not me cause i was the one that ripped URD a new asshole about false datelines and stuff on ct haha

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
who is Richard or me? I hope not me cause i was the one that ripped URD a new asshole about false datelines and stuff on ct haha
not you bro.relax.:top: what you said does not surprise me.:laugh:

SWB X

Reaction score
NO WHAT RICHARD WANTED TO SAY WAS HE'S WAITING ON URD TO MAKE ONE. !!:laugh: :adore: EVER FAITHFUL TO THEIR GOD!!

I have a TBS.......hello...besides I make all my own stuff anyway:top:

SWB X

Reaction score
Its really easy. Dremel will work. Its really easy, but if your weirded out by it, then I wouldn't do it

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Well I've never installed one of these before and I don't know much about working around the throttle body.

SWB X

Reaction score
The tsb comes with directions. Give me pics of the volant intake from the throttle body back. Then I'll look at it

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
If you're referring to the intake question, it was directed towards Xacto, but what about you?

SWB X

Reaction score
I have changed my intake a bit, but look at my cardomain page.

Xacto

Reaction score
If you're referring to the intake question, it was directed towards Xacto, but what about you?

i do, but i have the airaid, so it retains the stock airbox. You can make it work you'd just have to trim the intake tube an inch. Even if you wanted to take it off it'd still be fine cause the coupler for the intake should make up for that inch.

07xrunner

Reaction score
how much for shipping to al im interested pm me details plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom