Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Moving to blairsville, pa

Red_Hott

Reaction score
Signed the papers yesterday to start school at wyotech in June of 2012......just curious as to who is all around this area

Murderface

Reaction score
That's all the way out there by Pittsburg. I'm sure u may find 1 or 2 XRunners in that area. Can't remember what members are out there. There's one in Allentown, one or 2 in Reading and 1 near Hershey Pa.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
yea tell me about it....do they have meets around there often or ever get together?

PAXR

Reaction score
I live in Camp Hill, right across the river from Harrisburg. I stay pretty local with my X. I have a '92 golf for my daily. I'm very mechanically inclined and if you ever needed anything just hit me up on here. I don't know of to many other members around here. I know I saw a nice X at Motorama in Harrisburg last year, I think it was from NJ. Didn't get to talk to the owner. They are having Xfest right down in Morgantown this year. Little to far for me but pretty close to where you'll be. If anyone wants to have a meet in Central PA sometime this year I'm down.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
I will def keep in touch...would be nice to get to meet some of the xr members...esp since I'll be a way from home for a couple years

Limitless

Reaction score
Alot of my familily is from the Johnstown area which is about 15 min from Blairsville. Im from Pittsburgh and currently out in Reading PA but if you ever want to plan a meet out that way let me know and I should be able to head up. I pass that Wyotech (the one off 22) pretty much everytime I drive home.

Little to far for me but pretty close to where you'll be. If anyone wants to have a meet in Central PA sometime this year I'm down.

If we wanna have a small meet i would suggest having it before snow comes because winters are pretty harsh in that area. Usually have to have the snow tires and sand bags to head out that way in the winter.

Red_Hott

Reaction score
well ill be there in the summer of next year...so we have plenty of time to get a meet together lol....i also have a 96 f-350 with a 8in lift and 39.5 superswamper tsl's so hopefully i wont have much trouble during the winter

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
I'd say we could hang out,,,but I'm all the way down by Philly

Top Bottom