MTX, Kicker, Phoenix Gold stereo setup for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by LSKustumz, Nov 11, 2008.

1. LSKustumz

LSKustumz New Member

Hey guys, more stereo stuff for sale, it was out of my S-Runner. It’s a 12inch Kicker Solo baric L7 with Dual 2 ohm configuration. The MTX amp is a 1501D fully digital 1500watt RMS, I have the certificate stating its wattage at 12.5Volts was 1,235 watts, its hits hard to say the least, meant for 2 subs. The Phoenix Gold amp is a 4 channel amp with all the filters, and I believe the wattage is 70 RMS but its been awhile since I checked the specs. The cap on the side is a 2 farad digital. I have 1/0 ga wire with connectors and a 150amp breaker as well. PM me with any questions. I am willing to ship in pieces as long as you pay as this stuff is HEAVY.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 "Catwoman"

good luck with the sale bro...:top: that's what you call a compact setup...:biggrin:

3. LSKustumz

LSKustumz New Member

Yeah, you should have seen the original box the 2 were in 2.5 cu.ft. per side without the ports!! I wanted some thump without taking up too much space, so I used what I have. Excellent components though, hit really hard, even in the sealed box.

4. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 "Catwoman"

yeah as long as you got solid components and make sure everything works with each other correctly you can have a sick setup...:biggrin: i bet that thing slammed. if i had the extra cash i would gladly take this off of your hands...but with the holidays coming around...you know how that goes...:laugh:

5. LSKustumz

LSKustumz New Member

Yep, or you buy it as a GIFT!! LOL

I found that your system is only as good as the weakest component. This is why you see the speaker wire is 8 ga... :top:

6. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 "Catwoman"

yeah i try to run all my components as close to 0-1 gauge as possible. less to worry about later...:top:

7. 07SWB

07SWB New Member

DIBS!!! the new truck needs a system!

8. nxrunner

nxrunner New Member

price on the sub shipped to 35801??

9. xrspeedway

xrspeedway New Member

how manymuch for the sub im local

10. LSKustumz

LSKustumz New Member

Everything is on hold for the moment... sale pending.... send me a PM and I will get you a price though.