Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My first HDR picture

Workman3886

Reaction score
I've had my phone for some time (Samsung GS3) and still don't use the thing to its full potential, I took a ride in my home town of Waggaman, and they have some beautiful Oak trees, figured it was a chance to see what a HDR photo looks like. I'm pretty pleased, and before anyone points out I need a drop, I'm well aware lol.

20130330_133200_HDR_zpsfe46963d.jpg

I think it would have looked better on a brighter background, like the sky, ocean, or sunset... one day I'll get that, and a drop...

Gadget

Reaction score
That is a nice looking truck!!

G

Workman3886

Reaction score
Thanks guys, after I get all my expenses in order a drop is next on my list, I prefer the leafs over the blocks but don't know how I feel about the composite ones. I think the steel would be the better route but they run a bit more, plan on doing qa1 and lowering springs, if I do it, I'm doing it right lol. I love the look of the djm drop but think I'm going to run the smaller drop for now and see how I like it... Maybe in the future she'll get lower

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
trucks looking awesome man! and your right.....definitely needs a drop :laugh:

NODRULN

Reaction score
I use camera360 for all my shots lol I don't have enough money for a good camera. damn u X!!!!

Workman3886

Reaction score
Nice shot... here's your drop:

:top:

Lol I hate when you do that, makes me want it right now! Thanks for the comments guys, definitely the best vehicle I've ever owned!

Drop is most certainly next on my list, and hopefully a supercharger after that... In time in time

redarkx

Reaction score
BSP06XRU said:
Nice shot... here's your drop:

:top:

Come do that in real life Steve, wave you magic wand and drop everyone's truck. Truck looks very sharp op.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Nice looking truck, love to play with the HDR and usually get mixed reactions with full HDR and the more subtle approach both a great options for photos!

Last edited:

p.lyon01

Reaction score
Are those wheels matte black or just black? And do you guys think the Motive magellan matte black would look good? Pretty much the same wheel. They look just alike. Almost Christmas time and I'm wanting to get some wheels! I had these in mind but give me y'all's opinions lol. And a quick question workman3886dropped. How wide is the wheel and what is the offset?

Thanks, Patrick

Top Bottom