Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My NEW J_Strada Sub Box

E-man

Reaction score
I Love it!

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

another satisfied customer!

sacX

Reaction score
looks great, how much did that run u? does it fit a 10" or 12" sub?:top:

RRX

Reaction score
He is still building boxes? I tried to get a hold of him a few weeks back to try and get a box from him. But I did find a SubX. I cant wait to get home to install it.

sacX,
If you are wanting a 12" you should check out tacotunes they have a SubX style witha 12".

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
He is still building boxes? I tried to get a hold of him a few weeks back to try and get a box from him.

He's no longer a vendor here for reasons we won't rehash. He doesn't log on here very often anymore.

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
He is still building boxes? I tried to get a hold of him a few weeks back to try and get a box from him. But I did find a SubX. I cant wait to get home to install it.

Yeah I do, my part time job on weekends is building boxes ...I just don't log on anymore , hardly.
He contacted me via text. He was referred by another member

that is a 12" sir, it HITS!:rockon:

Glad you liked it !!!

He's no longer a vendor here for reasons we won't rehash. He doesn't log on here very often anymore.

Yeah there's no need

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
J_STARDA makes some really good stuff ! I have the original first group buy box and it bangs and looks purdy =)

Top Bottom