Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My runner after a year

Fish_On

Reaction score
Looks good bro. Gotta see that thing in person again since you've add some things. Maybe one of these times I invite you over...you'll actually have the day off. LOL

Dude you're telling me.. Had so much fun at your place!

shook

Reaction score
I like it, the combo you got going looks good. The new front end has been starting to grow on me more and more. Maybe oneday I'll catch you on the road and be able to see your truck in person, keep it up !

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
DroppedFish_zps292b17e0.jpg

Fish_On

Reaction score
Ughhhh dont show me how beautiful she looks lower :(! Haha and thanks ginger! You in Jax shook?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
DJM 3/4 will definitely look good. Steve has a special talent that makes most of want to spend more money especially in the area of drops. If he doesn't already have on payroll for marketing with our vendors he probably should look into that.

shook

Reaction score
Ughhhh dont show me how beautiful she looks lower :(! Haha and thanks ginger! You in Jax shook?

Oh shit, for some reason I automatically assumed you were in Hawaii. Guess I'll never see you on the road unless they make a really long bridge, haha.

Fish_On

Reaction score
PHP:
Oh shit, for some reason I automatically assumed you were in Hawaii. Guess I'll never see you on the road unless they make a really long bridge, haha.

LOL!!! Yeah might be an issue :p

xtrapsi

Reaction score
I think this drop is about perfect. Any lower and I'd be afraid of ripping the body kit off!
I'm pretty sure it was your truck that convinced me to get a Nautical Blue X.

Top Bottom