Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My X got Rear ENded

markgt531

Reaction score
just happened yesterday a commercial driver from GOLDEN TOUCH messed up my truck smh. Funny thing is the accident happen not too far from when i bought the car from mario a member here a year ago.

photobucket-692-1344881340728.jpg

photobucket-1277-1344881491437.jpg

photobucket-1698-1344881780214.jpg

photobucket-3833-1344881756635.jpg

guy that hit me FORD ECONOLINE commercial van

photobucket-2415-1344881366988.jpg

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
:ahhhhh:Ouch!
Hope his company's insurance is taking good care of you! :top:

GR6RR

Reaction score
ouch in deed! second picture looks really deformed. at least there might be another color change coming up. ;)

markgt531

Reaction score
:ahhhhh:Ouch!
Hope his company's insurance is taking good care of you! :top:

ill make em lol. funny thing is the driver was ass and on the phone with his boss when i called police then his boss ask the driver to ask me if i wanted to settle this differently IN FRONT OF THE COP lol

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Ouch, hopefully u get fixed and back quick. I bet the guys boss was pissed at his employee...

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Damn see to hear that, I like that color on the x. Looks clean!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks to hear Mark. Get her fixed up quick. X-Fest East is only a month and a half away :top:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
That blows man, I feel your pain. Hope it'll get fixed with out too much hassle

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Jeez that blows.......wait a minute did you paint your ride:hmmmm2:??? Thats not an X color.....

markgt531

Reaction score
Ouch, hopefully u get fixed and back quick. I bet the guys boss was pissed at his employee...

haha yeh driver was on the phone with his boss the whole time

Hope your alright man.

i think im good but the next day i had to skip work n get my xray done cuz i felt sharp pain on my neck, shoulders and lower back

Damn, that sucks to hear Mark. Get her fixed up quick. X-Fest East is only a month and a half away :top:

yeh i was told that jus to get the police report would actually take 3weeks which is unheard of but the body shop explained to me why. something to do with different dept or something i forgot. whatever ill just keep bugging them about it

That blows man, I feel your pain. Hope it'll get fixed with out too much hassle

yeah dude this thing happen outside holland tunnel lol

Last edited:

05H0TWHEELS

Reaction score
Off topic but what tires are those you have? Are they stock size as well? Nice color on that x

markgt531

Reaction score
Damn, how fast was the guy going?

he prollt smashed on the gas cuz we were on a stop light intersection that jus turned green, the guy in front of me allowed the guy in front of him to make a right after that the guy in front of me moved and before i moved and put it on 1st gear i just looked at my rear mirror and saw this van tryin to switch lane to avoid me, this is all during traffic hours. Even if the guy tried to dodge me he still would hit another car next to him . i just got lucky the guy in front of me was moving enough that i didnt get to hit him

Off topic but what tires are those you have? Are they stock size as well? Nice color on that x

thanks, they are stock size nexen 3000

Last edited:

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
glad you're ok, hope things go smooth with tha insurance company

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
yeh i was told that jus to get the police report would actually take 3weeks which is unheard of but the body shop explained to me why. something to do with different dept or something i forgot. whatever ill just keep bugging them about itl

Shouldn't matter though. Almost 100% of the time a rear end collision is the following vehicles fault, at least in the eyes of insurance companies. They're not making you wait all that time before you get the repairs are they? You got hit, that truck should be in the shop today getting worked on and you should be in an equivalent rental.

markgt531

Reaction score
Shouldn't matter though. Almost 100% of the time a rear end collision is the following vehicles fault, at least in the eyes of insurance companies. They're not making you wait all that time before you get the repairs are they? You got hit, that truck should be in the shop today getting worked on and you should be in an equivalent rental.

i went to the shop yesterday and pretty much everyones waiting for the police report before they can begin , i doubt it;ll take that long so ill keep checking everyday

Top Bottom