Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My XR

Bobby B

Reaction score
This is my 07 XR, there are many like it but this one is mine, without it I am nothing, without me my XR would. . . . .probably still kick ass!
:top:

Washed and Waxed

rx-runner

Reaction score
This is my 07 XR, there are many like it but this one is mine, without it I am nothing, without me my XR would. . . . .probably still kick ass!
:top:

Washed and Waxed

that looks sweet:hmmmm2:

Bobby B

Reaction score
I guess....:dontknow: ...lol
I only have a few mods now but soon I'll have my Axis Pentas and C2C drop kit. For the moment I'm working on the Pioneer in dash DVD. I used to have more money when I lived at home with my Mommy and Daddy. But being married with a child, Mortgage, utilities, ect. Oh and not to mention my kids music lessons soccer, private school, braces, shoes( I have a daughter) so more shoes. the list goes on and on and on. so thanks fo laughing at me. I still like your truck the best though!
:biggrin:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I only have a few mods now but soon I'll have my Axis Pentas and C2C drop kit. For the moment I'm working on the Pioneer in dash DVD. I used to have more money when I lived at home with my Mommy and Daddy. But being married with a child, Mortgage, utilities, ect. Oh and not to mention my kids music lessons soccer, private school, braces, shoes( I have a daughter) so more shoes. the list goes on and on and on. so thanks fo laughing at me. I still like your truck the best though!
:biggrin:

I didn't mean it like that..I was laughing cause I thought you had posted up pics but didn't come out....ma badd dude. :biggrin:

Bobby B

Reaction score
I didn't mean it like that..I was laughing cause I thought you had posted up pics but didn't come out....ma badd dude. :biggrin:

Like I said I think your XR is off the hook I've been inspired by it!
I think I need help with uploading pics.

Bobby B

Reaction score
Thanks man...So what do need to upload? :top:
Well I think the problem is I have my camera set at the highest pixels so the pics are huge. So I'll redo them or resize them. also when I try to add a pic to a reply it asks for a URL.
WTF! I'm lost
:ahhhhh:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Well I think the problem is I have my camera set at the highest pixels so the pics are huge. So I'll redo them or resize them. also when I try to add a pic to a reply it asks for a URL.
WTF! I'm lost

Get yourself a PhotoBucket and than Browse and upload your image, just like that.

www.photobucket.com

Make your own account and start uploading. No matter what size picture you upload, photobucket resizes it for you at 800 x 600 automatically...Once it's uploaded, just copy and paste the IMG Code onto the thread and BOOM! There you go.

XDsm

Reaction score
WTF! I'm lost

Go to www.photobucket.com. It's free to create an account and I have never had problems uploading massive photos to it. It allows you to host pictures there and doesn't put any watermarks on the pictures.

Bobby B

Reaction score
MyXR7.JPG

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
How did you get a black one? (sticker not truck lol)

Top Bottom