Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help quick

Hitman

Reaction score
ok Im finishing the Interior but one thing stands in my way and its pissing me off!!!! How do I remove the part thats under the Glove compartment Steven any diagrams on removing the interior :dontknow:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Ive taken parts of that off. What exactally are you referring too. Got a pic?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
ok Im finishing the Interior but one thing stands in my way and its pissing me off!!!! How do I remove the part thats under the Glove compartment Steven any diagrams on removing the interior :dontknow:

Are you talking about the glovebox? the entire lower dash? The black cover that's still attached after you take the glovebox off?

pics?!?! Where u at anyway? Are you still way SouthEast, out in Chandler or wherever that is?

Hitman

Reaction score
Sean im in Cooper and Riggs in Chandler, I will Post pics soon hold on

This is what I want to remove this thing is being a BITTTCH!!!!! :argh:

IMG_2840.jpg

And this is what has been completed so far I have the door panels but HOw do I remove the Carpet thing??

IMG_2841.jpg

Last edited:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I can't see it, but if it's making you mad, it's probably something you're not doing right. Look for some more screws/bolts. If you cant find any, just pull real hard

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Looks like the top cover has to be removed before you can get that off, look for more bolts as Sean said. Damn it, where is Steven, he is usually all over this stuff. I looked for a diagram on our site, no luck.

Last edited:

rich017

Reaction score
the carpet armrest in the door needs to be melted to be removed. Take a torch and melt the plastic melt point on the backside. then use sheet metal screws to put the armrest back

as far as the lower dash goes, remove the weather stripping on the door to get a better look of the sides. Take all the screws out and everything is held in by plastic clips and screws so it should all pull straight out if you yank on it.

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Steven, Can you make a sticky of those links in the appropriate thread/section? Thanks!

Hitman

Reaction score
OK I FINALLY GOT IT IM SOOOOOO HAPPYYY RIGHT NOWWW THANK YOU THANK YOU STEVEN - these caps are of excitement and Happyness lolololol :laugh:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Oh thats cold... I gets no love. Rescue, my azz...
moon3.gif

Screw all you guys, I hate you!!!! :argh:

I found it first :aetsch:

Last edited:

Hitman

Reaction score
I meant it for Everyone!!! sorry the excitement of finally geting this thing off overwhelmed me lol MAD props to you Sean!!! and steven and everyone else!!!! :top: :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I meant it for Everyone!!! sorry the excitement of finally geting this thing off overwhelmed me lol MAD props to you Sean!!! and steven and everyone else!!!! :top: :top:

I know what you meant :laugh:

I know Steven is the man. :adore:

Trying to find stuff before him is more fun than any of these Arcade games we have :rofl:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
what are you painting this with? i wanna see the finish product!:top:

Tapp

Reaction score
yea what paint!! do a complete write up!!!!!! i want to do mine as well..!!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I wish I had a garage.. that's what my living room/bedroom look like :laugh:

Top Bottom