Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need this MK1 s/c kit gone Tonite!!!

Slay0r

Reaction score
Welp, heres my once last final chance at me selling this thing before its ebay bound.

-URD MK1 (stage 2ish) Supercharger kit w/75mm pulley (about 8-10psi)

New Price:$2000
+shipping

~~~~If a deal/bid is struck tonite then that buyer will be receiving a brand newish UltraGauge to measure important values for the truck and clear codes n such~~~~~~

FAQ:

What other parts do i need for this to go in?
-button head bracket bolt to clear idler pulley (see page 6 of manual)
-Rotrex Oil

Do i need an X-1?
No, the MK1 had come out before the X-1 was available. For this it has a 7th injector and can be tied into any 1gr-fe ecu (08+ as well)

Does it come with stock pulley?
No, is has the 75mm pulley. The smallest pulley the c30 can handle w/o overspinning it.

Whats the dyno numbers?
unfortunately my truck has never been on a dyno, much less with 'just' the MK1 s/c installed, so i cont have a straight answer, but im sure there are some older thread with the HP/TQ gains of a MK1 system.

How can i make this setup faster?
-Meth
-X-1,Map-Ecu2/3
-Larger s/c (requires larger injectors and an engine mgmt that can handle the larger injectors)
-any/all breather mods help as well

Heres everything layed out,..again"
IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3270.jpg

IMG_3271.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3274.jpg

IMG_3275.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

sohc4now

Reaction score
Once again, good luck. My priority is payoff before boost, or I'd already have it installed.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Gl bro, I hope you get it sold tonight. Who ever buy this will get an awesome kit from a good fella.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
what is the valve assembly below the release valve. I want it if it works with the MK1 set up.

IMG_3272.jpg

Slay0r

Reaction score
keith- yeh that was the pro-charger bpv that shipped with the kit. the ones we use are the more popular ones

KETCHUP

Reaction score
did u use it. I want it. why not. How much and I will pay now.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
alright bro. GL on the sale. Guys this is a good deal for some boost. specially if you already have an X1

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude seriously, you will have a much greater audience on eBay. I know you want to keep it in the community, but you have been holding out on a potential sale, for quite a while. GL

Murderface

Reaction score
Man I'm clueless, I never said anything about price or anything negative at all, even wished a "good luck" with it.

Slay0r

Reaction score
wasn't I

if ur referring to the last thread, that was deleted, but as far as any post you made on this one, im out of the loop on that one

Murderface

Reaction score
Didn't u have something on this thread about maybe doin an auction style sale for the kit? If so my post was #2 right after urs.
If that whole thread was deleted and this is a newer one that u had made right after that one then I'll just say again what I had in that post. I suggested putting it on ebay so it will sell quicker and probably get scooped up from some middle eastern owner with a TRD Prado or whatever else they call a Tacoma over there. Good luck with the sale and I can't believe it still hasn't sold yet

Slay0r

Reaction score
yehh,..u posted on the thread that got deleted b/c of the auction format. This is the new one

Murderface

Reaction score
Gotcha, I was confused because this one was identical to that one minus the auction stuff, the time was even the same.

Slay0r

Reaction score
bump

i cant believe i cant get any offers, even from this price..

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^me neither!! Man if I didn't have a TRD blower already I'd buy this real quick! A MKI with an X-1....man it's gotta be a good combo. At least it's gotta be better then the tuning goodies it comes with. Wonder who's running an MKI with the X-1 besides Ketchup? Can't think of anyone else.

So when u gonna put this on EBay? If not already u should do it cause I'm sure it won't last long on there like I mentioned before. Hope u get a buyer soon bro!

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
If it was that price with an x-1 I would sell a kidney on the black market lol but I have wanted this and been following the thread just not good timing for this guy

Top Bottom