Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need to borrow stock Y and manis in So Cali

Gadget

Reaction score
URD would love to borrow a set of stock 1GR manifolds and stock Y pipe, and possibly a stock Cat-Back in Southern California next week.

My XRunner has been in South Cali for some time now. My stock exhaust parts are in Maryland.

I need stock parts for the MKII Supercharger kit dyno testing so we can publish dyno charts of the different Stages that the kit will be offered in.

I know we have shipped a lot of Long Tube headers and Y pipes to nice folks there in South Cali and I hope I can borrow the stock parts you are not using for a short time for our final dyno tests.

So, can anyone help us out so I don't have to ship my stock parts across the country?

Thanks!!

Gadget

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
id give ya mine but im a lil far away!! Im sure someone out there will hook you up!

lenie03

Reaction score
i know of some stock parts in Nor Cal you could use. :dontknow: just throwing it out there incase so cal don't come through.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Let me know if you get some local out there Gadget. If not anotehr member and I will hook you up, cause fo all the things you've done for us. :top:

TahoesHateMe

Reaction score
I have manifolds in the my storage unit. Brian might have my stock exhaust unless it got tossed since I never came back for it way back when. Hook me up with the second muffler and I'll swap out the stock y pipe again and you may use that also.

Shanes56

Reaction score
I got manifolds if you need them, just PM me and I will get them in the mail.

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
all i have are the jba headers with the cats on. let me know. stock y is on the truck if it was a one day thing or something i could let you take it for a lil bit

ntinhri

Reaction score
I got my ypipe and stock headers.. same issue as yours shipping would be crazy..

holddeez08RR

Reaction score
all i have are the jba headers with the cats on. let me know. stock y is on the truck if it was a one day thing or something i could let you take it for a lil bit

If CaliKnightRider will let me borrow his EXTRA jba's :biggrin: then you can use the stock manifolds and I have the stock y already unbolted from the truck sitting in the garage.

05prerunner

Reaction score
URD would love to borrow a set of stock 1GR manifolds and stock Y pipe, and possibly a stock Cat-Back in Southern California next week.

My XRunner has been in South Cali for some time now. My stock exhaust parts are in Maryland.

I need stock parts for the MKII Supercharger kit dyno testing so we can publish dyno charts of the different Stages that the kit will be offered in.

I know we have shipped a lot of Long Tube headers and Y pipes to nice folks there in South Cali and I hope I can borrow the stock parts you are not using for a short time for our final dyno tests.

So, can anyone help us out so I don't have to ship my stock parts across the country?

Thanks!!

Gadget
Hey Gadget,
I'm not too sure if these will help you out...but,
I have the stock exhaust with the connector cut off (had to use it for my current exhaust)
I also have the stock manifolds but without the cats (had to use the cats for my JBA Headers)
I could have the stock y-pipe by the 22nd...I'm expecting a URD y-pipe for delivery on the 21st)
Let me know if you would like to borrow any of these...
Im in Socal so getting these to you would be no problem...
PM me if interested...

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
When and where would you need them? I have my stock cat back system sitting in my garage you could borrow. I would like it returned when you're done. I keep all my stock parts "just in case."

My schedule is rough because of my 2 young kids... school, naps, my work,...
If you really need the stock cat back, let me know. I'm in San Gabriel, CA (about 15 minutes East of Los Angeles).

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
If CaliKnightRider will let me borrow his EXTRA jba's :biggrin: then you can use the stock manifolds and I have the stock y already unbolted from the truck sitting in the garage.

sweet, works out great, im giving the jba to you tomorrow, then you can give the stockers to gadget. woorks out. now let me know if you need to borrow the y off my truck

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have the components you are looking for. As far as I know my stock y is the same as the X. Could figure out how to get them shipped if you want.

Gadget

Reaction score
I want to avoid shipping stuff.

I know that there are a lot of folks local to South Cali that have these parts laying in there garage and could let me borrow them for a few days and then I can give them right back.

Gadget

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well if you can't find anyone to help you out that is close, I will be more than happy.

05prerunner

Reaction score
Stock y-pipe is just sitting out the garage...Let me know if you still need one...I'm in SoCal...(Buena Park,Ca)

bloodtype_ab

Reaction score
I live in Orange County

Last time when I ordered my headers from URD it took only 14hrs to deliver. I realize one of the URD store is really close to my house. I have my stock exhust in my garage emaill me if you need to borrow.

Top Bottom