Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New 07 BSP in Savannah, GA

BlkRunner

Reaction score
Just got my BSP X-Runner about 4 days ago. Lookin forward to learning a lot about the truck and how to do different things to it. Anyone else in the Savannah area?

The image is too big and I don't feel like resizing (it's through the facebook).
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30379165&id=69702207

photo.php

wshsbears

Reaction score
congrats on the new truck! i look forward to meeting u at the FL meets

BlkRunner

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've wanted one for soooo long. Is there anyone around the south-east Georgia area? I want to do the BHLM soon, but I'm nervous. A friend of mine took his tails and did the whole 'put them in the oven' thing, and they messed up severely. I have been paranoid to even think about doing this, especially when I only have 335 miles on the truck! I would like to do it, but maybe with someone experienced?

lenie03

Reaction score
welcome to the site. Enjoy your new toy.

Troskey

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I've wanted one for soooo long. Is there anyone around the south-east Georgia area? I want to do the BHLM soon, but I'm nervous. A friend of mine took his tails and did the whole 'put them in the oven' thing, and they messed up severely. I have been paranoid to even think about doing this, especially when I only have 335 miles on the truck! I would like to do it, but maybe with someone experienced?

i WAS up in that area...i use to go to school at Georgia Southern...and i'm from Warner Robins...but i joined the military and got stationed down here in Tampa...i cant complain...closer to a lot of the other XRU guys...they're a cool bunch...enjoy the toy brotha!!

Sykotic336

Reaction score
Awesome truck bro hope you like in here on XR-Underground

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey bro - welcome to the site and congratulations on your new truck!!!

Be sure to check out the XRU Member Map (located in the red navigation bar at the top of the page). You can add yourself and see who's near you!

Be sure to watch the homepage over the next couple weeks. I will be releasing some finalized information on X-Fest 2007 on Monday May 21 and you're gonna wanna come! I'd like to see at least 40 trucks and I think with the devoted community here at XRU, that won't be a problem!

Feel free to post up any photos you like in your Member Gallery here (just click photo gallery at the top). It's FREE! Also, feel free to PM me if you have any questions at all or ask one of our other moderators (StevenRedX, XRobber, Lenie03 or Lucke). :top:

Top Bottom