Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New 1GR-FE S/C Kits...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ok guys these have been out for a while, and here is just another look. whats everyones opionion........

two roots styles...

this looks like the TRD S/C for the new Tundras...any one heard anything about this kit? dyno #'s?

v6-fj-series.jpg

hilux-kit-1-4-litre.jpg

even a new Rotrex Kit...looks like the URD MKII to me...:hmmmm2:
hilux-4-litre-v6-rotrex-supercharge.jpg

original link where I found this...
http://www.customtacos.com/vb3/showthread.php?p=1641368#post1641368

nine9six

Reaction score
I'd like to know the numbers these put down.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
its made by Bullet Performance <-click for link...

this is the only additional info on their website...these guys are located in AUSTRALIA...

Supercharger System including Smartchip 7lb boost - $7650 Kit only. ($8650 fitted)
The positive displacement Supercharger system has been developed with reliability being the main focus. Low boost levels of only 7 psi allow the engine to comfortably perform without stressing internal components, whilst delivering good power and torque increases. Expect to see up to 50% gain with the Bullet Smartchip and Bullet Ultimate Exhaust fitted, whilst still retaining the famous Toyota reliability. This system is perfect for the person who is towing or using the vehicle for off-road work or to experience the level of performance that is normally reserved for Sports cars. This kit includes the tuneable Smartchip with Base program.

RedXr

Reaction score
$8600 for the full system. :fail:

Its too bad our currency is so depreciated.

nine9six

Reaction score
I probably won't go SCed for a long while. I can't see myself spending almost half of what I paid for my truck on it.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
$8600 for the full system. :fail:

Its too bad our currency is so depreciated.

$1 US = $1.21 Australian Dollars (which just so happens to still have queen elizabeth on the bills)...

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
the TRD intercooled roots is definitely better. mainly because IT HAS A FULL FACTORY WARRANTY

close thread.

kwigs

Reaction score
the web site 6970$$?? and 45% increase in power 240hp X 1.45% =348HP thats more than the trd setup out of the box and i bet you can add pulleys to bump the boost up just like the others. The manifold looks like a beter design to me i don't like the stock intake manifold much (plastic and lots of corners in it not very direct) i like what I see. sucks that it isnt intercooled but it wouldn't be too difficult to fab up an air to air I/C

ok i'm a litle confused i just saw on the site 2 different prices????

it is an australian company to so if the is right 1 US$ = 1.2 AUS$ then 8650.00 (fitted???)
8650X.8= 6920.00

Last edited:
Top Bottom