Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New but not really!!

HI808XR

Reaction score
What up everyone when I first had my truck I was on this forum a lot and then kinda got over it but I'm glad to be back now just painted my truck so hope you guys like it, and to all the hawaii peeps see you on road :blurock::blurock:
image.jpg

FireB

Reaction score
Wow, welcome back and.........Nice COLOR!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome back! Nice choice on the color, the X looks amazing!

shook

Reaction score
Dope, that a nice color. What color is it ? is it a Toyota silver ? and what color was the truck before ? See you around.

HI808XR

Reaction score
My truck was BSP and it is a Toyota silver paint number 11SV09 or TOY9765. There wasn't really a specific name just silver (Matt) but I went with the gloss instead of the Matt finish.

shook

Reaction score
Good choice, Matt finish looks cool for a while, but I think it can get boring after a while, too. Haha.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
how could you get over this? love this site! nice color btw

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Welcome back! The xr is lookin sweet, gotta see um in person someday.
See ya on the streets!

shook

Reaction score
What up everyone when I first had my truck I was on this forum a lot and then kinda got over it but I'm glad to be back now just painted my truck so hope you guys like it, and to all the hawaii peeps see you on road :blurock::blurock:
View attachment 19894

Saw your truck in person today ay Koko Marina. Looks real nice in silver, I like it, good job.

Top Bottom