Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New England Fall 2009 Meet ??!!

shaX 07

Reaction score
Hey guys I spoke briefly with NHXRUNNER the other day and we talked about trying to put together a Fall 2009 New England meet. Initially we're looking for Dascheaten and akakrill to come and anyone else who's willing to make the trip.

I don't have a preference as far as a date goes, but weekends are always best.. Sept 19th or Sept 26th works for me.. Everyone else post up what works for you...

NHX- Do you think we can use your place again for a location? It worked out pretty good last time...

I will have a couple of re-installs to do (this will be the last time I remove stuff from my truck)... I've got my 6k HID head and fog lights, my Pioneer deck will be going back in and possibly my TRD CAI... I can also bring along some of the MODs I am trying to sell if anyone who comes is interested, you can avoid paying for shipping!

I have the following items for sale:

subXclosure
Pioneer Front & Rear Speakers w/ Brackets
Alpine MRP-M500 Mono Amp
20" Stern ST-1 Face III Beast Wheels Black w/ Polished Lip Wrapped w/ Kumho Ecsta SPT Summer Tires (Approx. 12k miles on them).

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's plan for early october....I think the 19th is too short notice and the 26th I'll be in FL. As for the location, I'll have to clear it with the tower, so we'll have to wait and see on that.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Watch out for Matt though, he will touch you when you're not looking :frown:. I wish we were'nt so far away from you guys or else I would make it.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Bump this back up what dates should we think about? I'm back from FL, this Saturday looks booked along with the following, so what do we think about the 17th?

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
I am down for October 17th!!! Plus I have a couple of mods I won at Xfest that I might need help on. I will bring some food!!!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I am down for October 17th!!! Plus I have a couple of mods I won at Xfest that I might need help on. I will bring some food!!!

You're gonna drive up from Maryland? You're crazy son :stupid: :laugh:. I guess I shouldn't talk, I drove to VA Beach, but there were 15 going....

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Scratch October 17th :frown: I forgot I have a camping trip planned for that weekend, unless you guys all want to go camping????

We'd have to push it to the following week. October 24th.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
So any takers on next weekend? October 24th? What I'd really like to get out of this is a good pic of the NE group. Billy, Mike, and Eric let me know if you can make it. Anyone else is welcome but I would really like to try and get the NE guys in the calendar :top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
epic_fail.jpg

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
to be honest too far for the type of meet it would be

shaX 07

Reaction score
It turns out I can't make the 24th, helping Becca move that day...

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Alright I'll create a new thread. Plan something for the 31st. Provided we have no snow. :ahhhhh:

Mods please close this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom