Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member/2015 X-Runner

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Yo howz it everyone,

I posted in New Members, but I figure I post here just to introduce myself to the local community. I bought my New 2015 BSP X-Runner in early October 2014, but have only now created an account :laugh:. I'm loving it and its been such a huge upgrade from a 20+ year old car. I'm so blessed that I was finally able to save enough and get one considering its probably the last year they'll make it.

I'm looking to lower it and have been told that XII Performance Street Drop Plus is the best way to go in terms of performance and looks. Any advice is appreciated but I don't want to break the bank on a drop kit as well. This one is for $555 without shipping and tax. The link is below.

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1006

Btw if they are any X-Runner cruises I'll be down to go. I heard about one in December 2014 from another X-Runner owner that has a 2010 BSP. But by the time I checked this site, it had already past :frown:

And yes here is my X! Washed and Wax in all its glory :laugh:

Mahalo in advance.

20150120_154729_zps49f0c8e8.jpg

Last edited:

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm sure u just copied n pasted, but No BSP for 2015, there's guys that actually care about fine details here! but ya always good idea coming out to the cruise and meeting other trucks n owners! you can be most of the products in person and gives you a better idea, hear pros n cons n etc.

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Welcome, I'm sure u just copied n pasted, but No BSP for 2015, there's guys that actually care about fine details here! but ya always good idea coming out to the cruise and meeting other trucks n owners! you can be most of the products in person and gives you a better idea, hear pros n cons n etc.

Yeah I wasn't aware about that color and someone else pointed it out when I posted in New Members.

Yeah I always want to go on one of those x cruises. I've seen several X's who always seem to meet at pearl city walmart but I don't know if they're members here? Things like that prompted me to make an account and meet new X owners.

Mahalo for the greetings :adore:

8o8drifter

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't aware about that color and someone else pointed it out when I posted in New Members.

Yeah I always want to go on one of those x cruises. I've seen several X's who always seem to meet at pearl city walmart but I don't know if they're members here? Things like that prompted me to make an account and meet new X owners.

Mahalo for the greetings :adore:

Howsit my braddah welcome to the xrunner scene/world. If u have any questions on anything lmk bro. Probly u seen me at wal mart lol see u there if anything

Alter_Ego_808

Reaction score
Howsit my braddah welcome to the xrunner scene/world. If u have any questions on anything lmk bro. Probly u seen me at wal mart lol see u there if anything

Thanks :adore:. Yeah I actually go to 24s in pearl city so I drive by walmart here and there.

Top Bottom