Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member from Miami!

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Whats up fellas! Some of you have probably already seen me around here asking for advise and what not. Just picked up my X-Runner in Virginia. Flew out here to pick her up and drive her back down to Miami. Im making the drive tmrrw morning. Already bought a facemask (only $23 on JC Whitney on sale!) for the drive down and some MT-90 fluid for the tranny when I get back. The tranny feels great right now without it. Hopefully it stays that way lol. Im excited! The car drives wonderfully! 2007 RR with only 20k miles! :rockon:
IMG_4558_zpsv9knikmc.jpg

IMG_4445_zpsrfb8aafx.jpg

IMG_2324_zpsfkigb1ze.jpg

IMG_9763_zps6eirpsqp.jpg

chatt x

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Good find with the year and mileage! Looks like she's been well taken care of.

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
What part of Virginia did u purchase? I'm in Virginia beach

madtrucker

Reaction score
That is some low mileage. Where has that thing been hiding? Good get! The tranny's are fine if you don't jam it into gear. Nice truck, congratulations on your new acquisition. I've had mine for 3 years and I still get excited every time I fire it up. Welcome to the Underground!

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
That is some low mileage. Where has that thing been hiding? Good get! The tranny's are fine if you don't jam it into gear. Nice truck, congratulations on your new acquisition. I've had mine for 3 years and I still get excited every time I fire it up. Welcome to the Underground!

Found her at the Koons Tyson dealer in Vienna, Virginia. That why I had to take the flight out here. Too good od a deal to pass up. Once I saw it I immediately called and put a deposit down. I just get excited looking at her. Thank you!

MrX-runner

Reaction score
Welcome to the XRU and congrats with ur new low mileage truck. Drive safe.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family and congrats on the lucky fond, that is some ridiculous low miles!

68vert

Reaction score
Nice find on the low mileage ride. I'm fairly new here on XRU as well but welcome from AZ where its hot as balls right now.

Top Bottom