Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New member from ohio

CAGRAFTON36

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently just purchased a bsp 2009 canada built xr. Planning on doing a drop and just picked up a set of brada wheels for it. I ended up trading in my 2015 gti for it.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase, welcome to the Underground.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the X and welcome to the Underground! :top:

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Big change but a good one! Congrats and welcome to the Underground!

CAGRAFTON36

Reaction score
Thanks mates, it was a huge change but hopefully for the best. I have a friend that has an 06 RR and decided to give it a try.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. Funny thing is, I sold my 03 VW GTI show car for a 2013 xr. Good choice. Lol

CAGRAFTON36

Reaction score
welcome to the underground. Funny thing is, i sold my 03 vw gti show car for a 2013 xr. Good choice. Lol

thanks mate, i have had a mk3, a mk5 and a mk7 and thought i would never sway from the brand. But when a dealer made me an offer for a fully customized car i couldnt refuse, i had to take it ha

Brother Lu

Reaction score
Welcome! That's the best year and color:top: Your gonna have to post any mods and maybe some pics it.

CAGRAFTON36

Reaction score
Welcome! That's the best year and color:top: Your gonna have to post any mods and maybe some pics it.

I feel that your opinion is a little biased ha:top: but I did finally get to wash it today and have some sun to see the kick ass color when its clean (ohio is all cloudy and depressing for half of a year)

Top Bottom