Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New member from Oklahoma

07rrXr

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I just purchased a 2007 Radiant Red X with 85k miles. I'll actually pick it up tonight as they had to do a few things to it before I would take delivery. Nothing major, there was just some paint in the wheel wells that needed removed that showed up in the 2 weeks since I first looked at it. It's not perfect, the door handles are faded and the plastic insert of the scoop is peeling. I understand that the paint used on the plastics was not the greatest, so that will be addressed at some point. It's stock aside from a double din Kenwood which I'll replace with my Pioneer AVIC 8000NEX, along with the door speakers and a sub once I get a box. I'm excited to begin the performance mods as funds become available.

I'm from Owasso, Oklahoma, and run a window cleaning business. I know some think it's silly doing this, but I will be using the truck for work. All that means is it'll carry a ladder on a limited basis, while carrying a few buckets in the bed regularly. I'll still take great care of it and it won't be beat to hell. Hope you guys don't hold that against me too much :rolleyez:. I'll get some pictures posted once I pick it up and make sure it's clean.

Dimebag

Reaction score
Nice...welcome to the forums. I spent 9 years in OKC at Tinker AFB...THUNDER UP!!!!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU. Plenty of x's are used for work on here

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

Top Bottom