Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member with a 2011 X

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
which dealership r u getting ur x from? i got the full ss kit for sale soon.. lmk man! :top:

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
which dealership r u getting ur x from? i got the full ss kit for sale soon.. lmk man! :top:
the only dealership that sold toyotas, was little apple in manhattan, ks. reppin the 808 cuz i born and raised there.

thanks for the heart warmth welcoming. ahahaha i'll post pics as soon as she shows up at the dealership.

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
2011......go pimpin! GRATS on the new ride. Let us know how it goes. Don't think we have anyone with an 11 yet. Welcome to the underground.... Let the addiction begin! If you ever need anything just ask

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the new grille!!!

Be sure to post pics of the grille as soon as you get the truck.

SSSXR

Reaction score
I can't wait to see the new grille!!!

Be sure to post pics of the grille as soon as you get the truck.

word. cause if it looks as good as they say it does, then ill pay the pretty penny to go buy a 2011 grill from the dealer...

HyperBolik

Reaction score
Congrats! When does the 2011 come out. I just got my 2010. I should have waited. Oh well :hmmmm2: I lurv my truck none the less. I'm sure will will enjoy yours as much as I enjoy my 2010 :rockon:

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
the only dealership that sold toyotas, was little apple in manhattan, ks. reppin the 808 cuz i born and raised there.

thanks for the heart warmth welcoming. ahahaha i'll post pics as soon as she shows up at the dealership.

ahh thought u were here in hi with the 808. gotta rep the islands! congrats!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the site!!!

And if you have any info on your truck (vin#, even the last 8 of the vin), I can tell you exactly where your truck is and let you know when it's going to arrive at the dealer.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know:top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score

PIcs are very important:smile:

Since they are here is and idea what the BR looks like Sittin Sic (leaves and coils were probably my second mod:rock:)

P9130167.jpg

Edgeman

Reaction score
Welcome, and congrats on your choice of automobiles!

Every year we keep hearing horror stories about Toyota stopping production of the X. Glad to hear it's still alive & kicking for 2011!!!!!

TRD-X

Reaction score
So they are making X's again?:dontknow: I thought they stopped making them because of the factory shut down.:confused:

808XR10

Reaction score
welcome 11' XR's so whats new in the arsenal? any change in the performance, suspension, interior?

kayo808

Reaction score
congrats on the 11'. the grill looks pretty good

MaGicBaLooT8o8

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the site!!!

And if you have any info on your truck (vin#, even the last 8 of the vin), I can tell you exactly where your truck is and let you know when it's going to arrive at the dealer.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know:top:
i dont kno the vin number on the truck. but what i've heard from the dealer that im buying the x off of..it's goin to be the first x off the assembly line

2006nightrider

Reaction score

TRD-X

Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom