Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boosted-SRT10

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!!!

Nice pics of ur truck also OP! Love the hood and I'm a MOPAR fan for life, before my X I had a 99 Dakota R/T that was modded some and could hit low 12's at Atco. Too bad it got totaled a few years ago, I was just about to do the 408 stroker too befoe that happened.

thanks - if i have my truck on the road by the car sho - ill be there, there a few of us getting together tomarrow at my house to work on the trucks...

Murderface

Reaction score
thanks - if i have my truck on the road by the car sho - ill be there, there a few of us getting together tomarrow at my house to work on the trucks...

What time tomorrow? If I have the time could I swing by for a little bit? I probably won't stay long because I'm sure the wife will need me to watch the kids so she can sleep. U can pm me the info if u want, if not no biggie

Boosted-SRT10

Reaction score
What time tomorrow? If I have the time could I swing by for a little bit? I probably won't stay long because I'm sure the wife will need me to watch the kids so she can sleep. U can pm me the info if u want, if not no biggie

ill PM you....

i think were going to wait to next weekend tho... im not sure - but ill shot you my ph#

Reaction score
Nice truck looks fast Welcome to XRU what is your 1/4 mile and mileage per gallon :burnout2:

Boosted-SRT10

Reaction score
  1. ChristDenied has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
lmao - empty it !!!

BTW my name is Chris :)

Nice truck looks fast Welcome to XRU what is your 1/4 mile and mileage per gallon :burnout2:

1/4 @ 119 mph

5 mpg

Last edited:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
You have a sick truck! ive always liked the ram srt10. Where in south jersey do you live?

Slay0r

Reaction score
wow, nice truck and mods

hope you have a daily with that kinda MPGs

welcome to the forum, we have a good group here.

blu xr

Reaction score
welcome to xru...........very lice looking ride & a serious list of goodies!

with an mpg like that, id hate to be stuck in traffic with a 1/4 tank of gas :laugh:

Murderface

Reaction score
Must have miss that post...lol...im all drugged up on oxys...lol

Excuses are like assholes Joe, everyone has one and they all stink! Oh and get the lingo correct, ur on oxycodone(percs) not oxycontin(oxys), big difference in strength between them. I'm just shooting the shit and I know u probably don't give a shit either:laugh:

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^ya thx to that dumb bitch who T-Boned me and phucked up 7 discs in my neck and back they've got me on hi powered pain meds till they figure out if they're gonna operate on me

Tanaka

Reaction score
looks good, except the yellow :p serious though, nice bro.

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Excuses are like assholes Joe, everyone has one and they all stink! Oh and get the lingo correct, ur on oxycodone(percs) not oxycontin(oxys), big difference in strength between them. I'm just shooting the shit and I know u probably don't give a shit either:laugh:
Wish they were oxys rather then percs. The only thing these percs are doin to me is makin me sleepy and feel sick rather then make the pain go away...lol. Maybe ill have to trade u, percs for your oxy.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Wish they were oxys rather then percs. The only thing these percs are doin to me is makin me sleepy and feel sick rather then make the pain go away...lol. Maybe ill have to trade u, percs for your oxy.

You don't wish they were OCs. Trust me. Stay away from the orange county's. They ruin lives. :p

Murderface

Reaction score

Joe I don't have OC's I have some other pills Opana ER 40mg which I'm told is stronger then a 80mg OC. Best part is that it doesn't F me up and have me incoherent, they just block the pain. I'm positive if u took one of these you'd be in the hospital and worse case scenario ur heart would stop beating and you'd be dead. Don't never ever ever never mess with these if ur ever asked if u want any.

Top Bottom