Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new to mods

relaps_421

Reaction score
Its 6 months since I got my 2007 xr ,and I wanted to start putting performance mods, all I have is a djm drop kit and flowmasters, I was looking at the supercharge kit but its 5,600$
Any tips or suggestions on where should I start without hurting my pocket so much, or should I just save up for the entire kit.
Thx for the help.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Headers and a y pipe for sure. Especially if you plan on boosting it down the road

And I would of said intake as well but if your gonna supercharge (by the sounds of it you wanna go urd) you won't need an intake once the blower goes on

Last edited:

relaps_421

Reaction score
Headers sounds good I gotta find out wats the y pipe, but yea I would wanna boost it
thx

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Everyone should put short shift kit on their X! :top:

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
if your on budget long tube headers, performance y-pipe, intake, and short shifter. stock throws are massive! if you plan on going with a urd supercharger don't get an intake but the other exhaust mods will help even more with some boost

nick_gz1

Reaction score
AGREED!!^^^ I put full exhaust system with headers and intake, and the change i noticed was pretty impressive. Definitely gives you the itch for more.

relaps_421

Reaction score
Thx for the help so im gonna start with the headers and y pipe for now, the hopefully I would get the supercharge kit,
What about aftermarket Polleys do they make a performance difference too?

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Don't forget to get an o2 simulator so when you put the headers on you don't throw a check engine light

Top Bottom