Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to the site!!

toyxrun

Reaction score
hey whats up i just got my 2009x runner in jan and am new to this site. Im in San Antonio Tx so let me know if your close by. i could use a lot of advise on performance so if you guys got any pointers at all that would be tight. the names David and message me anytime! later

livinginsa

Reaction score
You are in the right spot. APR is right down the street from you. Welcome to the money pit.

What color is your 2009 x, and what mods do you have on it? You got to personalize it.

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Is your credit card ready for that. You will be hooked in no time. Welcome :canada:

bspsurf

Reaction score
Just read all the different postings.........Just from reading I have found tons out. Welcome

toyxrun

Reaction score
Thanks guys.. so far I got the hids in head and fogs and 20s.. as for performance I got nothin and don't know where to start.. I'm already addicted tho so what's out there for a 2009? I mean that's a bang for your buck to start out with.. any ideas?

O yea and its blue! Can't forget that part

Last edited:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
you need to get that post count up so we can see pics!

How far do you wanna go in performance?

TRD S/C is biggest per. mod you can really do for it.

URD or AFE intake ( *not the new TRD*)

Headers, URD has every exhaust replacement part.

Short shifter, (w/Coupe modded shifter!)

Suspension? I love my sitting sic sway bars, and springs, QA1 shocks

There are reviews and comments on all the parts you could want, just get an idea and start searching.

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Welcome to the underground, enjoy the site!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
A Torspd Turbo Kit .........:rockon: No, but really.....nah, J/K. For now.... maybe ;)

Intake usually is a really good first power adder. AFe (= 1st Gen TRD), URD, or Volant. Then the list goes on.....Just depends on how far down the rabit hole you want to go?

toyxrun

Reaction score
From what everyone says im thinkin ill start with the urd intake.. I was gonna get sittin sic drop but I decided its low enough for now and maybe ill just level it out.. how many posts before i can do pics? thanks for all you guys help and hopefully we'll meet sometime

moonrunner

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

I have the Afe intake.

Last edited:
Top Bottom