Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to XRU 06 RR TRD Supercharged

kabooms

Reaction score
Hello all, I figured after lurking the forum for a couple years now it was finally time to join. I am the proud owner of an 06 RR Xrunner. I purchased the truck bone stock two and a half years ago. After finally paying it off last year I went on to do full sound deadener on the interior as well as a complete, stock appearance, audio install. So far this year i have installed an XII Performance drop kit with coils up front and composite leafs and QA1s out back. I also installed a set of SSR GTV-01 wheels. Just this past weekend I finally got to install the TRD supercharger and AFE stage 2 intake and I am more excited about the truck now than ever. Future plans include a custom BBK as well as rear disk conversion.

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 165

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats, looks like you did everything right, the X looks really good!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!
Great job on the X... keep it up! :top:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome brother! Where are you located?

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Ol chuck town I used to reside there. Welcome! Didn't know rear disc was possible on these trucks. I need more info

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Welcome!. I also just joined few days ago. How do you like the AFE? I was planning on doing that or some how making URD True Cold Air Intake work.

kabooms

Reaction score
So far i like the intake. It really sounds nice with the supercharger and is not loud under normal driving conditions/highway cruising. I am however having an intermittent issue of it throwing a MAF code and putting the truck into limp mode for 30-45 sec. Im going to swap the stock intake back on this week and make sure its not a bad sensor before I attribute it to the intake.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Keep me posted cause i want to do the intake and exhaust soon, but was thinking of trying to get the urd tcai to work with trd charger or the afe with the ram air kit mod. You think afe is better then stock with trd air filter? That's what's in mine now.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice setup. :top: You've definitely done your research.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Feels good when you pay it off huh?!? Frees up a ton of extra cash

Top Bottom