Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New to XRU!

mamaj03

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! Well I am brand new to the XRU family and am hoping to sell my beautiful 2006 X-Runner through this forum...we are located in Kansas and if anyone is interested in knowing more... please let me know either by private message or reply... have a great day!!!

LifeAlert

Reaction score
is this the speedway blue X that i see ever now and then for sale? (im in kansas city)

mamaj03

Reaction score
Not sure..we are in the great bend area and I can send you more info if you are interested!

Btw...yes it is speedway blue.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Welcome to the family, was great to know you why it lasted :laugh: best of luck with your sale, although you may have better luck with Craigslist or Autotrader!

mamaj03

Reaction score
I've got it listed on both and have yet to had a bite on it...was hoping some other xrunner lovers might be interested!

PiNkY

Reaction score
Sorry to see you sell but the purpose of this forum is more for enthusiast not a selling forum. Wish you would of come apart of our site sooner. Good luck with your sell.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I've got it listed on both and have yet to had a bite on it...was hoping some other xrunner lovers might be interested!

Sorry to say that most people don't really sell there X's on here mostly for the fact that the for sale section is not open for viewing unless you have 30 post. Best of luck to you. I have sold all of my vehicles within a week on craigslist, just priced them right :dontknow:

mamaj03

Reaction score
Thanks and I would love to keep our xrunner but unfortunatel we have outgrown it and all it does is sit and that's so not what it's meant for. Keep me in mind if anyone is interested and I will keep checking back! :)

LifeAlert

Reaction score
i'd trade you mind in a heartbeat! i wanted the speedway blue, plus the supercharger makes it so much better :)

Top Bottom