Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New X-Runner owner

Kendall124

Reaction score
Howdy Folks,
I'm Kendall and I'm the new proud owner of a 2006 Toyota X-Runner. Purchased locally here in Seattle. 110k miles. Truck appears to be stock. Not sure about the rims. It came with a Snug Top tonneau cover. The truck is in pretty good shape. She does show signs of being 10 years old. Interior smells like dog, she's missing her headrests, passenger door rattles, clutch is a little soft, a couple of door dings, hood scoops a little faded, front grille needs attention etc etc etc.
However... this truck is so fast!!! I've always wanted one. My little mini-truck has finally given me one too many headaches, so she got parked and I bought the X (note the big black spot under the exhaust tip in the pic). Mini truck is an 86 Isuzu P'up. I also own a 68 Datsun Roadster with a SR20DE swap. Wicked little car. (see pics)
I've already begun to cruise this site. Lots of info. Thank you so much for being here.

Kendall

Attachments

• IMG_3329A.jpg
    IMG_3329A.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 157
  • 17A.jpg
    17A.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 01414_bFzjQtO9rR2_600x450.jpg
    01414_bFzjQtO9rR2_600x450.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 169

madtrucker

Reaction score
Truck looks nice. My passenger door rattles a little too. And some of the plastic exterior parts are fading. Still a sweet truck though. Welcome to the Underground!

Kendall124

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will not modify this truck. I will not modify this truck. Iwill not... well, maybe exhaust.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. :top:
Love the Roadster and great engine swap!

MiamiChillin

Reaction score
Sweet ride man! Thats an awesome swap. That little thing must fly. Welcome to the Underground! I surprisingly have not gotten the mod bug yet for my XR. First car I've ever owned that this has happened. I love her the way she is. #Mr. BoneStock lol

Top Bottom