Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Newbie in Ontario

suz1k3

Reaction score
I guess??,needed more torque for towing :rolleyez:.

@ SWB Taco X:Cheers to joining xru!

Jwall

Reaction score
lol well i pm'd him and maybe he is joshin us but he said he is boosted, and he races. who knows though

suz1k3

Reaction score
Not Joshin anyone,TRD supercharged,I use my truck for going to work and towing my race trailer(yes my real toy,different forum).:top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Right on man I thought you were josh'n now we gotta set a date so you take take me for a rip lol

Tunedx

Reaction score
Not Joshin anyone,TRD supercharged,I use my truck for going to work and towing my race trailer(yes my real toy,different forum).:top:

Maybe we can hookup soon! I've never been experienced boosted tacoma yet. Where in Hamilton u from?

Jwall

Reaction score
lol he said he was is too busy for us, pssshtt he better make some room on that agenda :p haha

SSSXR

Reaction score
yes we must has big meets in summer now yes?

xrgilly

Reaction score
yes fun meets there is a track near my house dont know if they have rental time but ill look into it see how these trucks are on a road course

suz1k3

Reaction score
Mosport? I love that track:top:(very fast)Don't know how much for lapping days.They have a smaller track next to it,called the Drivers Development Track,that maybe cheaper and more your speed.IMHO

http://www.mosport.com/mddcaerial.htm

lol he said he was is too busy for us, pssshtt he better make some room on that agenda :p haha
Like i said,i'll have to see :dontknow:.

Swb Taco X

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. If you guys are planning a track day in the summer I would be in for sure would love to see how this thing handles on a road course.

xrgilly

Reaction score
we normaly do a few meets

im thinking a grandbend one is in order again
plan
it eary and we will stay this time

im good for meets anywhere

Jwall

Reaction score

Jwall

Reaction score
yaaa buddy, im game for whatever. All of our XR's are going to be looking real good next year. Im pumped.

Right now what im doing is trying to get one of the two local companies to do my dual exhaust setup, different then the other way people have tried it.. i hope it turns out sounding good with DTLTH, Y pipe. The one company is willing to do the 304 grade SS and the other has 409 grade which is nice but turns like a brown surface rust like after time. I am just waiting for the quote on the 304 G. The guy doing the 409 said $600 which is reasonable.

The only thing i am worried about is the 304 is very strong and hard to bend. The guy was saying he is willing to try it out obviously if the bends look like shit i wont pay for it lol.

hope it works out anyways..

xrgilly

Reaction score
good stuff just make sure u dont get to much flow and loose out on ur bottom end powa

we should also make an efort to have are meets at car shows get the xrunner a lil more canadian loveeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
Top Bottom