Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Newbie in Ontario

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
sweet, lets get loose on the track(s) this year

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
we should all make it o the scrape by the lake car show

Thats a guarentee expecially for me. I knwo the event orgainzers. If you want to enter I can see about/ask them if they will do a spot for just us XR owners to all park.....or there is always the parking lot :biggrin:

lol she has no good lookin friends

and also none are single llol

Hey don't leave me out...... u got to invite your single good looking friends too

ya its only 15 20 min from my house

Mine too neighbor

Oh and PS there is a show and run on in the summer at mosport for the children's wish. Its awesome. And lots come out and high end/extreme priced cars too.

Last edited:

Tunedx

Reaction score
I've heard mixed reviews. There's a possibility we could pass with dtlt and stock y with cats in it.Doubtful you would pass with the y pipe as well. Who knows though. When I get my truck back on the road I'll prob be one of the first to find out. I'm just gonna go for it and hope I pass. If not I'll be swap my stock manifolds back in or find a corrupt etester lol Also I love how we totally hijacked this thread hahaha

Damn e-test. My truck is due this year! LMK when your taking the test? Might have to get fake one.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Had the truck since summer it's stock (for now) swb 6spd X. Been lurking around the site for a bit thought i would say hi. Great site thanks for all the info I out so far.

Welcome to the "Money Pit" now get your post count up and post some photos of your ride!

Swb Taco X

Reaction score
I was into jeeps and 4x4 before the X I know all about send to much money. I will post pic's when i can but there's nothing special to look at she's bone stock X with winter rims and tires. Hijack away I am impressed that my simple hello can spawn 7 pages of taking.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
I was into jeeps and 4x4 before the X I know all about send to much money. I will post pic's when i can but there's nothing special to look at she's bone stock X with winter rims and tires. Hijack away I am impressed that my simple hello can spawn 7 pages of taking.

trust you haven't seen nothing yet..... :)

Jwall

Reaction score

lol thats us Ontario Xr's for ya.

Top Bottom