Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nj mini meet

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
^we can hang out and check out the trucks in the parking lot by pete and eldas if not there's a huge lot right down the street from that place.

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
All up to you guys. I think we will be fine on saturday, all the snow will be plowed away and salted. Ya i don't have the cash for the titty bar and really would prefer not to go there. Do we want to meet at Pete and Elda's at 12:00 or 12:15 or 12:30? That would be sweet to take rides in boosted trucks.

Murderface

Reaction score
The time really doesn't matter for me but just needed to know so I know when to start my adventure out there.

U can get a ride in my X if you'd like, it'll cost u though and we can discuss that at the meet:laugh:
I really want a ride in 2 X's that will be there and they're both URD blown. First is Gadgets truck and the 2nd is Dirtys X, I've yet to get a ride in any URD blown truck and only have ridden in a TRD blown one which is mine. Hopefully Gadget will make my wish come true.

Also Dirtys is the first forged internal fully built X with a MKII blower, really want to feel that URD power under my ass:rock:

Gadget

Reaction score
Oh, come on....

I am sure we all can help you with the cover charge, you just might not be such a big tipper once you get in.

G

Murderface

Reaction score
Oh, come on....

I am sure we all can help you with the cover charge, you just might not be such a big tipper once you get in.

G

Well if that's the case then how bout a ride in my X helps get me in:top:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
The time really doesn't matter for me but just needed to know so I know when to start my adventure out there.

U can get a ride in my X if you'd like, it'll cost u though and we can discuss that at the meet:laugh:
I really want a ride in 2 X's that will be there and they're both URD blown. First is Gadgets truck and the 2nd is Dirtys X, I've yet to get a ride in any URD blown truck and only have ridden in a TRD blown one which is mine. Hopefully Gadget will make my wish come true.

Also Dirtys is the first forged internal fully built X with a MKII blower, really want to feel that URD power under my ass:rock:

Sounds like a deal to me. Ill definitely give ya money so i can ride in your X. Ya id love to ride in your truck and Gadgets and Dirtys! I really can't wait to see everyones rides and see all the mods in person. Then ill know what ill want to do with my truck :rockon:. I still need to put my URD intake on my truck that I got for christmas. I don't have the proper tools at my house :frown:. Ive never cut sheet metal before...lol. I guess 12:30. Ill be there early though. Im going to get there at 12.

Murderface

Reaction score
Sounds like a deal to me. Ill definitely give ya money so i can ride in your X. Ya id love to ride in your truck and Gadgets and Dirtys! I really can't wait to see everyones rides and see all the mods in person. Then ill know what ill want to do with my truck :rockon:. I still need to put my URD intake on my truck that I got for christmas. I don't have the proper tools at my house :frown:. Ive never cut sheet metal before...lol. I guess 12:30. Ill be there early though. Im going to get there at 12.

Bring the intake with u and I'll bring the tools. We can use a 4" hole saw to cut thu the radiator support that's what I used. We'll just needle wire to extend the MAF, I have a solder gun and solder also. That's if u want to?

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Bring the intake with u and I'll bring the tools. We can use a 4" hole saw to cut thu the radiator support that's what I used. We'll just needle wire to extend the MAF, I have a solder gun and solder also. That's if u want to?

That would be awesome if we can do that at the meet. I only have the intake, i didn't get the MAF Sensor Calibrator. Maybe i can purchase it now and see if gadget can bring it with him to the meet and ill pay him whatever the extra shipping would have been.

Limitless

Reaction score

I wouldnt mind checkin out what real HP feels like in our trucks as well. Gettin a chunk of cash here in the next month or so and tryin to figure out whether i should pay off the truck or boost it :dontknow:.

Murderface

Reaction score
That would be awesome if we can do that at the meet. I only have the intake, i didn't get the MAF Sensor Calibrator. Maybe i can purchase it now and see if gadget can bring it with him to the meet and ill pay him whatever the extra shipping would have been.

I was referring to having to extend the MAF sensor wires so it can reach it's new location to out in front of the radiator not installing a MAF cal. MAF cal installation I'll leave that for the owner unless u get the plug n play harness which is much easier and safer.

I wouldnt mind checkin out what real HP feels like in our trucks as well. Gettin a chunk of cash here in the next month or so and tryin to figure out whether i should pay off the truck or boost it :dontknow:.

Getting a ride in my truck will be nothing but a big tease since all the extra goodies I have are controlled by the X-1, hopefully APR can soon get these out to the vendors to sell. But I'll give u a ride anyway just to wet ur whistle!

Last edited:

Jeremias

Reaction score
Well my truck is still in the shop so I will have to see if I can come

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Oh...lol got confused...i'll make sure to bring my intake. If I need to supply anything else let me know...thanks

Dirty

Reaction score
noon it is :top:

ive put over 700 miles on thus far and im goin for my first oil change today or early tomorrow mornin and settin a date for the dyno.

everything has been pretty smooth so far except the revving issue but its not terrible. the truck hasnt seen more than a rolling half throttle yet but it already pulls as hard as i last remember. its still a little nerve racking so i dont like pushing it hard but the most boost ive hit so far is 5lbs.

tomorrow may be the first time my X sees WOT. :biggrin:

Murderface

Reaction score
noon it is :top:

ive put over 700 miles on thus far and im goin for my first oil change today or early tomorrow mornin and settin a date for the dyno.

everything has been pretty smooth so far except the revving issue but its not terrible. the truck hasnt seen more than a rolling half throttle yet but it already pulls as hard as i last remember. its still a little nerve racking so i dont like pushing it hard but the most boost ive hit so far is 5lbs.

tomorrow may be the first time my X sees WOT. :biggrin:

I'll be looking forward to my ride then:top: First fully built engine and MKII stage III...hopefully the boost is cranked way up!

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Well my truck is still in the shop so I will have to see if I can come

Defiantly try and make it if ya can. The more people the better:top:.

Looks like we got no snow, so thats good news for the meet. Well see ya all tomorrow at the meet. If anyone wants my cell number, send me a PM.

Murderface

Reaction score
Well it looks like at least me and 2 other X's will be cruising out to the meet together:top:
And it's gonna be a cold cold meet! Maybe to cold for any mod installs, we'll see how it is when the time comes.

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Well it looks like at least me and 2 other X's will be cruising out to the meet together:top:
And it's gonna be a cold cold meet! Maybe to cold for any mod installs, we'll see how it is when the time comes.

Where do you live maybe ill join the pack?

Top Bottom