Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nor cal crew

Vince77

Reaction score
All ill need is an address and I'm there.

I text it to you. :top:

Oh, and we're having a Halloween party that same night. Anyone coming out for the meet is welcome to stay for the party. Bring a costume.

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
i hate all of you. Kevin you the most. i have that weekend off but family comes first and since my son is almost 2 it is time for him to learn to trick or punch people in the face for giving out shitty candy. one day i'll make it up there. also i am trying to get a job a little closer san ardo or colinga < spelling?? if you guys had more oil fields up north i would be there but havent found a job up there that pays close to what i make

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
i want to get some good pics of my truck taken... anyone a "photographer" that is coming.

o and also if anyone can pop dents let me know so i dnt have to go spend the $300 i just got quoted

Last edited:

motonxruchick184

Reaction score
i want to get some good pics of my truck taken... anyone a "photographer" that is coming.

o and also if anyone can pop dents let me know so i dnt have to go spend the $300 i just got quoted

Alan (X_Less) Gets good pics... He's like the Nor Cal photographer, Derrick has photo skillz also though...

X_Less

Reaction score
I can make it out for abit (i'll take pictars if Derrick doesn't show up [he's far better then I am])... What time is this thingy?.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I can make it out for abit (i'll take pictars if Derrick doesn't show up [he's far better then I am])... What time is this thingy?.

No, I don't think so. We all bring a different perspective on photography. Where I think vertical lines at the edge of the photo should run even, you have the knack to tweek the shot to get different angles. Is one guy better than the next...no. Is it the equipment...sometimes. My 2 calendar picks came from my point and shoot not my main set up.

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
its raining like crazy here in reno.... gonna be tough to get the truck clean before saturday...... but ill be there!!! Someone violated my baby yesterday. rear ended my truck and took off...... the bumper got pushed into the right bed/fender.... left a pretty good dent and some paint is missing.... im gonna be on a first name basis with these dent people. Cant report it to insurance cause my rates will go up....

where we meeting at?
i think the said kevins house

Last edited:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
We can still take photos of your X...just not a rear view.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I'll photograph that too...lol

Check out Goodday Sacramento 31 tomorrow morning after 7:30...getting my hair dyed orange on t.v.

Talerra

Reaction score
alex rocks~ thanks buddie your awsome and my butt will always have your back~ jk my bff alex lol brb ftw XRU!

Vince77

Reaction score
alex rocks~ thanks buddie your awsome and my butt will always have your back~ jk my bff alex lol brb ftw XRU!

Seems as though there might have been a little of :beer: involved in this post. Just a wild guess....

According to the weather it's supposed to be raining all friggin weekend anyway. Which sucks but I'm still BBQ'n.

Vince77

Reaction score
That suck about your truck. Some D-bag didn't know how to park his new bimmer and it rolled into my girls car. Smash in the two passenger doors. His insurance gets to pay for though.

Top Bottom