Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nor-Cal Meet 11-Aug-2012

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
So i was trying to do this earlier this month but have been busy with family and other things..So lets all do a Stinson beach run for a day at the beach, so hopefully this gives everyone time to plan for this to get time off if you work on saturday..

Meet up spot will be the safeway store in mill valley at 11:00, we can pick up anything there for eats and drinks, then make the 20 or 30 minute drive from there.. i hear the road has some nice twistys:blurock:... Heres the addy.. Hope to see everyone then..

110 Strawberry Villagehttp://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&p...90733c5a3c93:0xd27fa4ddcff9d586,Mill+Valley,#
Mill Valley, CA 94941

So who's in

1- BSP 05 X-Runner

Tanaka

Reaction score
Someone at work already requested this day off...i wont be attending :'(

Vince77

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. If my baby mama has that day off, I'm good to go. :laugh:

X_Less

Reaction score
I might have something to do that day, but I'm not 100% sure... I'll know when we get closer to august 11th if I can make it or not.

415XR

Reaction score
So i was trying to do this earlier this month but have been busy with family and other things..So lets all do a Stinson beach run for a day at the beach, so hopefully this gives everyone time to plan for this to get time off if you work on saturday..

Meet up spot will be the safeway store in mill valley at 11:00, we can pick up anything there for eats and drinks, then make the 20 or 30 minute drive from there.. i hear the road has some nice twistys:blurock:... Heres the addy.. Hope to see everyone then..

110 Strawberry Village
Mill Valley, CA 94941

So who's in

1- BSP 05 X-Runner
might want to move that time up to 10:00 or even a bit earlier. if the weather is nice, it will be a slow drive out there. stinson gets crazy busy on saturdays durring the summer.

elynor_v

Reaction score
i'll see if i can get the day off. if i don't have to work, i'm in! :burnout2:

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
Canceled

might want to move that time up to 10:00 or even a bit earlier. if the weather is nice, it will be a slow drive out there. stinson gets crazy busy on saturdays durring the summer.

Yeah i thought about that after i posted this i know how crazy it can get there, but with the lack of interest ive decided to just cancel it.. So if anyone wants to plan something else have at it..

Top Bottom