Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nst pulleys??

davesX

Reaction score
so I have seen some mixed opinions on the nst pulleys.. I have been thinking about getting some nst replacement pulleys to gain some more horses.. so what do you guys think about the lighter nst pulleys?? Im not boosted and don't plan on it... just lookin for good bolt ons..

darthyota

Reaction score
get an api super damper pulley for the crank if thats what you want to do then get the rest light weight

Doublld

Reaction score
Dont get nst horrible customer service ive been waiting for a year and they keep sending me the same auto response and wont get back to me or give me a refund

I have a lightweight crank pulley ill sell you.

Last edited:

X-FREAK

Reaction score
^^^ I have the same issue ordered a crank pulley from nst over a year ago. They took my money and never will respond to me or give me a refund they are thevies in my opinion I will never use there products

Doublld

Reaction score
Thank god im not the only one we should report them. I finally had someone respond to me but said you responding the way you did makes it hard to fulfill the order and the process takes longer I was like umm your stealing my money. You said 40-50 days not 1 year

X-FREAK

Reaction score
If you can think of what we need to do, I still have the email of my invoice saying I paid them $116 and my bank invoice that shows they took my money. I've tried emailing them, pm them on here, etc. I get no response and I could never find a phone number to contact them which is sketchy

Can XR

Reaction score
I got them all. Just have to install the ALT, PS and WP. Like the others said I sent multiple emails and pm's and got no response from NST. I got mine through the for sale threads on here. As for feeling any HP gains with the crank pulley the butt dyno can't feel anything. Maybe feel more once I install the last three.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
I have been wanting to buy some pulleys (wp, alt, and if I'm lucky the ps one as well) but its stories like this that postpone it. Its real sad that it happened. Hopefully a resolution comes for ya'll.

Doublld

Reaction score
I dont know what to do other than report it to my bank saying I haven't recieved my product

Gadget

Reaction score
You only have a limited time to file for a charge back.

G

FireB

Reaction score
So back on topic, where is a good place to purchase the light weight pulleys?

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Dont get nst horrible customer service ive been waiting for a year and they keep sending me the same auto response and wont get back to me or give me a refund

I have a lightweight crank pulley ill sell you.

:top::top::top:

In all honesty I'm surprised there not banned.

Last edited:

davesX

Reaction score
wow thanks for the response guys... after all the bad experiences I will not be ordering from nst... so if there are any other pulleys that are worth buying to get some more gains let me know...

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
If u happen to find the other pulleys from members go for it... Other than that you said it.

giox

Reaction score
i just bout mine december the 3 2013 the set they told me 40- 50 days to process and still have recieve nothing ive send them alot of email.. and phone voice mails and have revieve nothing. its been more the. 50 days .. and nothing i call and call and nothing

X-FREAK

Reaction score
^^^ I ordered mine in dec. of 2012 and got screwed over. I don't know anyone to recieve there product after the gb that was on here a few months before i placed my order

I'm starting to think they say 40-50 days so you can't get your money back from your bank and just never send you anything

Last edited:

Doublld

Reaction score
We should all gang up and do something legal

Reaction score
I've ordered their short shifter right after I bought my truck and didn't have a problem other then no directions.

giox

Reaction score
yeah we should get together and do something legal its nt right

Top Bottom