NST TRD Overdrive Kit question

Discussion in 'F/I Mods & Tuning' started by TRON, Mar 28, 2019.

1. TRON

TRON Member

This forum isn’t like it was 10 years ago but it’s a shot in the dark someone may know the answer. Does anyone know the product number for the pulley that fits 6303-2rs bearing for nst TRD Kit. I would like to get a new pulley since my bearing ceased today and messed up the pulley. Anyway, this pulley is a 5 rib and about 2.5 inches diameter and is part of the nst TRD overdrive kit.

2. sonic555u

sonic555u Member

Try contacting NST they are in texas now although rumor has it their customer service went down hill, but you never know maybe they changed.

3. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Doubt it

4. sonic555u

sonic555u Member

I know but I'm a pretty hopeful kinda of guy, I believe people can change and come around I mean I was always positive about XII Performance that one took almost a year and for a moment I almost gave up and was going to join the flock of haters but in the end the wait was worth it. But by all means I don't mean that type of service is acceptable it just that it sucks we have a small aftermarket. I just bought a 2014 x-runner and realized URD does not make a supercharger for it.