Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OEM LSD

nnywg

Reaction score
Hi, bit of a lurker here but have had my SWB X for nearly 10 yrs now.

About a year ago I put in a TruTrac LSD. This means my factory LSD is available for sale if anyone wants it. I think it needs a rebuild, long story short I think the dealer put non-LSD fluid in the diff and it was making a lot of noise. They redid the work, and the noise was gone, but I could feel that one tire was breaking loose winter driving. It's my daily in a place with bad transit, so I opted for a fast-install upgrade instead of fixing it.

Has around 120,000 kms / 75,000 miles on it, mostly highway. I say mostly highway because it took me 9 years to go through the front brake pads.

I'd like a hundred CAD for it + shipping. Shipping's not great to the US, but it's not the end of the world. Make that exchange rate work for you.

Proceeds pretty much get flipped to Mr. Gadget at URD for the ToB upgrade. Money stays in the family.

Last edited:

nnywg

Reaction score
Some proof of not being a scammer - here's me on the ice over the past winter. Set up a big road course and hooned all day. This was after the LSD was upgraded.
24863670332_8c5b16eec6_c.jpg

Nashman

Reaction score
I may be interested

my brother truck has an open diff

autobodyX

Reaction score
Get bored Ice fishing go ice racing, that would be s blast

nnywg

Reaction score
I may be interested

my brother truck has an open diff

What part of the country are you in? I can get a pretty accurate shipping quote so you can think about the total picture.

Get bored Ice fishing go ice racing, that would be s blast��
It's fun when there is a bit of snow for traction, 4th gear drifts all day. But holy balls does it get difficult without snow. We run "Ice Dice" which is basically time attack on ice. No tracks up here so this is the closest we get to circuit racing.

nnywg

Reaction score
Just bumping this since the site went down right after it was posted.

Top Bottom