offical random chat thread

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Discussions' started by blu xr, Jan 27, 2021.

1. blu xr

blu xr Member

thought i'd get some conversations started here to see what is up with everyone. seems most of us just lurk and don't post as much anymore.

with our already rare trucks having been discontinued, there's not much new to talk about. so don't be shy...post up any thoughts...doesn't have to be xr related.

as for me, im glad 2020 is over...2021 didn't start out great, but God willing, im hoping things move in a more positive direction.

recently built a new 60x40x14 workshop w/two 10x12 roll up doors. waiting for electricity to be hooked up. ive been dreaming of this for years...

Resized_20201021_105349.jpeg

IMG_4155.jpg

Seamless, mejbro and Edgeman like this.
  2. blu xr

blu xr Member

was gonna post more pics, but keep getting an error. tried several times...keep getting this message...

"There was a problem uploading your file."

so i can upload some pics, but not most.
    any ideas guys?

test edit:

Resized_20210110_095603.jpeg

mejbro and Edgeman like this.
  3. Superloki24

Superloki24 Active Member

That is one awesome looking shop you're building. I'm in the process of saving up to build one of my own. Maybe not as big, I was thinking of 36' x 48'. If I make it any bigger it will only lead to getting more stuff to put into it...haha. Going to be putting a car lift in there?

Keep us updated with how it turns out.

blu xr likes this.
  4. blu xr

blu xr Member

thanks man...

i tried posting up about 10 other pics to show the progress but for some reason only a few would got through. was using my phone...guess i need to host pics first and try posting them with the computer.

also that last pic is my 2 1/2 yr old black mouth cur. its the first time he ever seen snow and was running around the back yard like crazy. i was just glad he didnt jump in the lake....that would have been a brutal lesson for him to learn lol.

5. madtrucker

madtrucker Well-Known Member

That's an awesome shop. My buddy who works on my motorcycle has a small shop in his backyard. He has a lift, compressor, beer fridge. It's not as nice as yours. I'm jealous. That would be cool to have projects going. Like a hot rod & a vintage motorcycle. Whatever 4 wheeler.

blu xr likes this.
  6. Seamless

Seamless Member

That's exactly what I need! Props! I own a townhouse so an addition is not an option. Luckily my job is cool with me doing side stuff, but we also dont have room to store anything I cant knock out in a weekend. Goals

7. Click

Click Member

I want to keep this thread going, so I'll post to it. I tried to keep the PNW thread going with a lot of beer post and ramblings. Anything to keep this website up. I really don't like Facebook.

8. Click

Click Member

I used to be on a rock band website where we communicated with each other all the time. It was a lot of fun, met a lot of people and made friends. Eventually most moved to Facebook and the website died. Miss those days. Feels like this here now. So much info and people who know info used to be here.

blu xr likes this.
  9. sf.larry

sf.larry New Member

10. Seamless

Seamless Member

Same. The search feature on this site has provided me tons of priceless info over the years from old members and needs to stick around. FB isnt very useful in that way, but Im in TDOT x-runner group for pics and such.

Also, that nascar TRD engine would be ganster as fuh lol

blu xr likes this.
  11. blu xr

blu xr Member

post your snow pics! here are a few

edit: can't upload, keep getting this message...

There was a problem uploading your file.