Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hater Thread

TRD-X

Reaction score
OK hater just get a TRD/Tundra they sale monster in RR and you can get a supercharger!:eviltongue:
If the Haters sold it in SWB I would get one!

2009-Toyota-Tundra-TRD-Sport-001.jpg

Venomous_X

Reaction score
LOL Jim I want bigger than that....DUALLY DUALLY DUALLY!

Knuckles

Reaction score
yeah i get hell over my truck all the time at work the guys at whayne caterpillar all into fords so if its not american they bash on it and i just smile and go on because the one guy that use to do it all the time pays respect to me now i raced his lx mustang after work the other day and i left him setting and all he had to say was what the **** is under the hood of that thing and i told him it was a 4cyl and untill he beats me he i will never pop the hood :top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
The Haters are not going to give you what you want!:motz: So live with it!:laugh:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Don't you just Hate the Mod that fails!!:motz::motz:Lame!! stupid mod Yo.:argh:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
indubitably so sir.....FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amarillo X

Reaction score
If u fuggers are talking about what I think you're talking about...illbefoamingmadhater

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
yeah a lot of people refer to it as "a mexican truck" lmao it just kinda pisses me off deep down inside

tondeezy99

Reaction score
I had some kids shaking their heads at my projector headlights like it was a crime:laugh: maybe they have never seen an xrunner since everyone around here has a lifted chevy or ford ranger with fartcan lol

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
in the sobay i get that everyday...specially from toolbags in their lifted Douchemobiles lol, gotta say its a nice feeling when they pull up next to you and rev their engine and try to act all cool with their hoodrat in the car...but they dont look so good when light turns green and all they hear is VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM :eviltongue:

after the right dose of humiliation they pull up the next light with the windows up and their head in shame

i love my toy! :blurock:

Grumpy

Reaction score
....and like the Phoenix that rises from the ashes so does the hate thread...

It's better than what's the best intake/exhaust/drop question that's a weekly rotation. It feel like Groundhog Day after a while lol
Old threads are fun. I'll go to the graveyard and dig up one....jus for you.

tondeezy99

Reaction score
It's better than what's the best intake/exhaust/drop question that's a weekly rotation. It feel like Groundhog Day after a while lol
Old threads are fun. I'll go to the graveyard and dig up one....jus for you.

This is a pretty fun thread! Some funny stories

Top Bottom