Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Sway Bar Group Buy

Kevin S.

Reaction score
I need front coilovers... I don't like how the springs ride from the drop kit lol

same ! stock springs get overwhelmed easy when lowered. qa1 shocks all around sound really nice as well !

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
Just a weekend update on the group buy. Order has been placed for the sway bars. Hopefully they are “slow” at the moment and knock these out quickly. I’ll keep you guys posted as things progress.

Also...if you are one of those people that were gun ho about these and “forgot” to pay, i’ll give you guys until the sway bars arrive at the shop. If you haven’t paid by then...sorry Charlie. Feel that i have been fairly lenient on the deadline I initially established for this group buy. So this will be the officially official payment deadline.

Stay tuned

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
Just a weekend update on the group buy. Order has been placed for the sway bars. Hopefully they are “slow” at the moment and knock these out quickly. I’ll keep you guys posted as things progress.

Also...if you are one of those people that were gun ho about these and “forgot” to pay, i’ll give you guys until the sway bars arrive at the shop. If you haven’t paid by then...sorry Charlie. Feel that i have been fairly lenient on the deadline I initially established for this group buy. So this will be the officially official payment deadline.

Stay tuned

I might be interested in taking their spot. I was going to order some off the site.

nnywg

Reaction score
Wondering if you've heard any production dates from the manufacturer. Bit early still but thought I'd ask anyways.

Blue10XR

Reaction score
BondXII, any updates? It has been a couple of weeks since you last updated us.
TIA

BondXII

Reaction score
Sorry guys. Don’t worry, I didn’t run off with your money. Wouldn’t have gotten too far. LOL.

Should have a big ole box of sway bars at the shop in a couple weeks. Rather say a couple weeks with the potential of a week, than say a week with the potential for a couple weeks. I’ll check on them at the end of the week to see how things are coming along.

Stay tuned.

nnywg

Reaction score
*Anxiety building* - My convoluted shipping arrangements need these to land in Montana by My 25th or I need a new plan. Not your problem but still hoping it's going to work out.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
They will come through. It’s worth the wait I can promise you that. I should of done this mod years ago

BondXII

Reaction score
Morning ladies and gents. Sorry I’ve not been in the cyber world for a bit. Real life always getting in the way. LOL

Anyway, so i have good news and bad news...and the bad news really isn’t bad.

The good news. Sway bars are finished and being packed up to ship to the shop. Should be here next week. The bad news is that I’m going on travel next week for work. So they will not be packed up until i return.

When i get back and make a quality check of the bars before i start boxing them up, i’ll Email everybody to make sure everyone’s shipping address is still the same so they make it to the right place.

Blue10XR

Reaction score
Morning ladies and gents. Sorry I’ve not been in the cyber world for a bit. Real life always getting in the way. LOL

The good news. Sway bars are finished and being packed up to ship to the shop. Should be here next week. The bad news is that I’m going on travel next week for work. So they will not be packed up until i return.

When i get back and make a quality check of the bars before i start boxing them up, i’ll Email everybody to make sure everyone’s shipping address is still the same so they make it to the right place.
What is the status? No updates?

nnywg

Reaction score

@BondXII - over 3 weeks now with no update. Please let us know what's going on.

BondXII

Reaction score
A bit of an update. Good news/bad news again. The bad news is simply I’ve been dealing with some personal...shit...about as nicely as I can put it. The good news is that it had nothing to do with the sway bars. Just got confirmation that they are actually done (as opposed to should be done shortly that i heard before I went out of town). Got back with no sway bars to box.

With all that being said. Personal stuff is in the past and worked out (as of now). And no no...it’s not a Buck/Amy thing. Anyway, sorry if I’ve been “in hiding”.

So....I expect to see sway bars at the shop sometime this week. I know I’ll be sleeping good after boxing all these kits up for you guys.

Sorry it wasn’t on the timeline I originally hoped for. One of these days, I’ll get an estimated completion date and it will actually stick. Doubt it...but one can hope, right. I ordered more than i needed for this group buy, so if there are others out there that still want them at full price, they are available.

Top Bottom