Official Sway Bar Group Buy

Discussion in 'XII Performance' started by BondXII, Mar 13, 2018.

1. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

It's unfortunate how much of a fiasco this has turned into. Glad i didn't pull the trigger on getting a set when the GB opened up.

For what it's worth, I can't even get XII to tell me who made their steel leaf spring packs. lol

Thanks,

2. LAzevedo

LAzevedo Member

Fiasco indeed! Would be nice to know who manufactured the steel leaf springs for them.

3. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

Yeah, i'm trying to find out. I know the lowering springs in general are produced by Eibach.

Thanks,

LAzevedo likes this.
  4. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

Shipped out yet?

5. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

Wow,
    You guys are lucky SOB's you get stickers for waiting all this time! :rolleyes: Sad just Sad!

I'm glad we found someone here who had XII QA1 coilovers.
    They were kind enough to take some photos & measurements the top mounts.
    I found a fabricator who is building me a set of top & bottom brake line mounts.
    Coilovers going in soon! :)
    Hay

Jon likes this.
  6. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

On July 26th, a picture was posted of "boxes." Were those just empty boxes or did they actually have sway bars in them? lol

Jon likes this.
  7. Blue10XR

Blue10XR Member

I guess a paypal claim is imminent.... Where are all the cheerleaders? I don't care who you are, this is straight up wrong!

@omgredx likes this.
  8. Jon

Jon PHX XR

So what is the latest status of these front and rear sway bars. I spent $550 along with many other people and still haven’t received a tracking number or the money back. It’s been months now and would like a response. If it’s not going to happen then refund me my money because I have other things to buy. Stop waisting people’s time and money and make it happen

Blue10XR likes this.
  9. Jon

Jon PHX XR

I agree with him

Blue10XR likes this.
  10. Jon

Jon PHX XR

You would think someone who has closed their business would share with the community and the knowledge of the parts he used

Blue10XR likes this.
  11. Jon

Jon PHX XR

MUST READ....

To take advantage of Purchase Protection, we require, among other things, that PayPal accounts be kept in good standing and ask that a dispute be filed within 180 days of your purchase or payment!!!!!!

Just so everyone knows . If he has closed doors and not responded to my messages , and maybe nobody else’s , then here is something to think about. I ordered my sway bars back in April 3, 2018 . Now things have been taking time and I don’t doubt he has had some problems with shipping, parts , bushings etc... but at the same time all I here is issue after issue .... excuses !!

So everyone needs to know that if you ordered in April that claims will be past due here very soon. Let’s see if XII will step up and deliver what they promised or back down and run will there tails between their legs!!

Blue10XR likes this.
  12. D34DM0053

D34DM0053 New Member

Since none of the Sway bars have been shipped I'll share the leaf spring manufacturer.

Attached Files:

AZ Sun Lover, @omgredx and Blue10XR like this.
  13. TitanRattler813

TitanRattler813 Well-Known Member

It's already been stated that they (the steel leaf spring manufacturer) went out of business

14. LAzevedo

LAzevedo Member

15. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

I sent a text on Monday. I got a response last night around midnight......"Bushings on back order. As soon as we get them orders will ship."

Wish I had more information but that's all I got.

16. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

Thank you for the response

17. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

At this point, If they just gave you the part numbers for the bushings you could probably source them from summit racing

Blue10XR likes this.
  18. Blue10XR

Blue10XR Member

Thanks for sending the message and some sort of update even though that is not an update. Its a shame that it has to go down like this....

19. Blue10XR

Blue10XR Member

I put them on notice through the PayPal system just in case.

20. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

I have come to be more patient over the years but this particular situation is beyond ridiculous when there are no updates from this vendor. You can't help to think this whole deal could be a scam and we're all out of the funds we payed in full up front. When this group buy was a feeler, I got instant responses from my PM's. I'm going to PM to see if I get a response. If nothing, I'll be contacting PayPal.

Blue10XR likes this.