Official Sway Bar Group Buy

Discussion in 'XII Performance' started by BondXII, Mar 13, 2018.

1. LAzevedo

LAzevedo Member

Any update on this???

2. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

The silence is deafening. No response to my PM so far.

3. BondXII

BondXII Well-Known Member

I have concluded that the sales management at ES is a cousin to the sales management at Eibach. Who knows when we’ll get these bushings that have been holding these kits up from being shipped out.

With that being said, the sway bars will be shipped out to you guys this week. In the box, you will obviously see your sway bars, but additionally you will see the appropriate bushing part numbers. They are out there in 1s and 2s at various sites, but not the volume we are looking for. There are other companies that make similar bushings, but I know that the ES parts work on our trucks. I’d hate to get those for you guys just to find out that they do not fit correctly. You will be refunded for what it costs us (if they were available) for the bushings we are trying to procure.

I do apologize that this has taken WAAAYYYY longer than we initially expected.

You all will start seeing emails/messages with bushing refunds and tracking numbers this week.

Just add this to the list of reasons for the other post we put out on our forum page.

TitanRattler813 likes this.
  4. LAzevedo

LAzevedo Member

Great news! Thanks for getting this done. Definitely was a long wait but you guys always make a great product.

5. TitanRattler813

TitanRattler813 Well-Known Member

6. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

Anyone received their bars yet?

7. amorx

amorx New Member

I’m still waiting on the email/ refund.

8. BondXII

BondXII Well-Known Member

OP updated with all that is left on the list and paid. Please check your emails and respond back. Since this has taken a while (yes yes...an understatement), there may be new shipping addresses for some of you. Some of you have already responded (thank you). Since we’re not Summit Racing, these will be picked up 5 at a time. So if all goes to plan, that’s 4 days worth of pick ups.

XMPLRY808 likes this.
  9. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

Replied to email to confirm my current address. #18

10. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

Wow, you're lucky. At least you received an email. I'm still waiting for this.

11. na-mr2

na-mr2 Member

This is a joke right? I paid on April 5th, name not on the list, no emails, no response to my messages, no refunds.

Attached Files:

12. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

Jesus Christ!
    Almost $900 for swaybar's with No bushings‼️ Plus waiting far far too long.
    You guys need to find out more info about XII, then fill a class action lawsuit.
    I would file with your Credit Card Co. & PayPal for a refund.
    Next contact the Attorney General's Office of TX and file a complaint.
    Wouldn't hurt to see what the BBB of TX can do also.

13. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

That has to be for two sets.....the price is in the OP.

14. TitanRattler813

Lol @ class action. There are people on the GB list that already have theirs installed. Mine are sitting in a box at my front door and several others have reported receiving packages within the past week.

15. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

Ok Einstein, care to point out where ANYONE posted having received the swaybar's❓ I did not read about Anyone having them until you posted this. If I was a God Damn mind reader I be a rich SOB❗️
    I still have No Respect for XII and I for one I'm glad they went under❗️ Because I was able to build front Coilovers for over $400 less than buying from XII. After arguing with the wicked witch she told me their retired fabricator passed away and I'm 100% sure they were to cheap to pay another fabricator. I paid $200 for the mounts and I'm willing to bet they didn't pay $75 for theirs.

:)

RS2008XR likes this.
  16. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Guys are posting pictures of them on Facebook daily

TitanRattler813 and hypertaco like this.
  17. TitanRattler813

That's the beauty of the internet. It's a public space where everyone is free to provide their ill-informed 2 cents, like "sue first, ask questions later"

Congratulations on your coilovers.

18. AZ Sun Lover

AZ Sun Lover Member

Hahaha!
    I don't do FB because my friends would bring me gas if I ran out. How many FB friends would do that? Never mind I will answer that, None‼️
    My lovely wife thinks her friends and former students would help her if see needed it. Until the day she needed a ride. Battery died in her car and I couldn't get off work! 28 of her so called friends told her to call Uber not one offered come to and pick her up or help. F**k FB‼️

19. MrX-runner

MrX-runner Member

Received and Installed today.

Attached Files:

Wizard and TitanRattler813 like this.
  20. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

Thanks for finally sharing. I still haven't received an email, much less a box from XII. I'm at the end of the group buy list so based on MrX-runner already receiving his, I should be expecting mine sometime very soon....okay?