Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

official teaser thread

butters607

Reaction score
Update*** went semi well today had to move the ac line on the passenger side here's a pic everything is on except the piping and the intercooler so tommorow should be good to go here's the pics.

Old ones

New injectors

The tools I used for the harnesses

This is how I hang my intake

Last edited by a moderator:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
We finished everything. Just drove it down the block n its bad fast :)
can't wait to see it done bro. Today will be a good day.

Toon714

Reaction score
get some vids butters!
of u boosting away! :blurock:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Tease......:p. You better post up some vids soon, or I am going to come there and race you. ;)

Also. Did you guys get all of that dirt out around the injector openings in the manifold? I am sure you guys did, but if not, you might notice a slight hissing around the injectors. Not a biggie though.

butters607

Reaction score
Tease......:p. You better post up some vids soon, or I am going to come there and race you. ;)

Also. Did you guys get all of that dirt out around the injector openings in the manifold? I am sure you guys did, but if not, you might notice a slight hissing around the injectors. Not a biggie though.

lol I will but I refuse to not take my time on this install also I'm gonna break it in for about a week or so to make sure I don't mess anything up

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Good deal. That is a smart move. Also, if you hadn't thought of it already, do some low boost pulls with datalogs. Check them. Make sure all is well. Then go a little more to make sure all stays well. Keep doing that and looking over the logs until you are confident that everything is fine. Make sure you have no knock anywhere, or adjust if you do. Then test again. Once a is right, then you know that it is safe to hammer down. Continuously. Then make some good view.

A 40-90 will then be in tall order. :D

butters607

Reaction score
Good deal. That is a smart move. Also, if you hadn't thought of it already, do some low boost pulls with datalogs. Check them. Make sure all is well. Then go a little more to make sure all stays well. Keep doing that and looking over the logs until you are confident that everything is fine. Make sure you have no knock anywhere, or adjust if you do. Then test again. Once a is right, then you know that it is safe to hammer down. Continuously. Then make some good view.

A 40-90 will then be in tall order. :D

I plan in sending gadget two data logs per week for the next two months maybe more!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
If that is what it takes to be sure, it is worth it. :top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
awesome. Congrats on the new boost. I am heading on vacation here next week, but when I get back I will be giving Gadget a call and he better have a MKII to MKIII upgrade ready for me.

butters607

Reaction score
awesome. Congrats on the new boost. I am heading on vacation here next week, but when I get back I will be giving Gadget a call and he better have a MKII to MKIII upgrade ready for me.

Just be patient let me do the testing here I'm gonna give gadget.all the info after.its done so that when you guys order yours there is nothing missing or nothing needs to be changed.or anything like that bro it sucks we have patient cause believe me if anyone is impatient right now its me but I got this good buddy of mine named ketchup helping with that!:argh:

Murderface

Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing but didn't mention it because recently Butters didn't notice I was joking about the ass kissing comment and didnt want him to still be upset about it and take a comment about the dirt by the injectors the wrong way.

So Butters ur the first to get the MKII to MKIII upgrade?

butters607

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing but didn't mention it because recently Butters didn't notice I was joking about the ass kissing comment and didnt want him to still be upset about it and take a comment about the dirt by the injectors the wrong way.

So Butters ur the first to get the MKII to MKIII upgrade?

No first mk3 kit , I hit those dirt spots with a shop vac as soon as I sqw it that's why I have that pic also used a rag to get off the remaining grime and dirt

Emanon

Reaction score
Badass Butters, can't to see and hear it in person one day.:top:

butters607

Reaction score
Update its in tomorrow I got to to data logs starts fine ran fine just.working on the oil cooler position now ketchup has a vid post it brotha let them see ya wet yoself

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Its sounds amazing guys. Can't wait to go for a ride tomorrow. Ill post the crank vid tomorrow. Too tired. BO valve scared the shit out of me when he bumped the throttle.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well...it's a start.... lol

Top Bottom