Old sidekick is almost like new again

Discussion in 'Random Images' started by Weasle, Dec 17, 2008.

1. Weasle

Weasle New Member

Since i been driving (almost 7 years now) Ive had a side kick i got from jack-in-the-box...one of the jack heads with a tophat on him. After my S-10 got totalled, he ended up getting thrown into a bag of crap and got beat up pretty bad...i just found him tonight while doing some packing and, after some minor surgery, I got my cruisin' buddy back :top: As you may notice, he had a couple eye replacements, a few stitches and minor mouth reconstruction as well as a few screws holdin him together, but all in all, id say it was a success.

Attached Files:

#1 Weasle, Dec 17, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  2. dak-rt-2a-XR

dak-rt-2a-XR Banned

your friend looks like he needs put out of his misery LOL

I know what you mean by driving friends though...my friend has been a Staples Easy Button for YEARS now...

never drive without it :top:

3. Weasle

Weasle New Member

Yea, you know that would probably be the nice thing to do, but I just couldnt do that...since i had him hes been squished, run-over, stepped on, stabbed (accidently) caked in bugs (when he used to live on the antenna), hes been slightly burned, thrown around, and god knows what else ive managed to put Jack through. Im half temped to take off his hat and turn him into a shift knob :driver:

4. KX7

KX7 New Member

He looks good I had one on my 90 Civic for 5yrs I was sad when I sold the car with him on it......

5. dak-rt-2a-XR

dak-rt-2a-XR Banned

there you go, add crushing injury to his insults :laugh:

6. Weasle

Weasle New Member

Cause he hasnt already been stepped on and run over :banghead:

7. 2tacos

2tacos New Member

man wait till u see my sidekick. he's been threw hell!

8. braves011

braves011 "Crouching Tiger"

my sidekick thing was this Mossy Oak Breakup steering wheel cover i've had on every vehicle i've ever owned since my first when i was 16.... sadly this summer it came apart :frown: but has been replaced with one like it :top:

9. dak-rt-2a-XR

dak-rt-2a-XR Banned

you have mossy oak in your x?

:ahhhhh: