Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario X Meet

Jwall

Reaction score
Anyone Interested into getting together sometime in July or early Aug.

If everyone was willing to drive I was thinking of a one night camping in Grandbend ON, there is a track there for test n tune, a nice strip to the beach to drive our babies up and lots of gorgeous women and i guess i should say theres men out there too for the lady drivers lol. Theres resteraunts, shops and bars along the strip.

We dont need to make a night out of it but just and idea and same with the location.
Just thought it would be a chill time.

When: Aug 20,21
Where: Grandbend @ Ruston campground www.rustoncampground.com
What: for Test n Tune and Beach ride, camping, planning for xfesteast. Grab lunch on the lake(beach) saterday.
Why: lol to show off our hot expensive trucks and have fun! :top: :canada:

Last edited:

SSSXR

Reaction score
and where were you for our ontario meet we just had a couple weeks ago??? lol j/k

ya that sounds like a good time, im down if im not away for work or anything. I get the feeling were going to have a few ontario meets this summer:top:

Jwall

Reaction score
Sounds good, spread the word and theres a guy in my home town that isnt a XRU and i will try and make him go too lol hes got an X also. Try and pick a date you know will be good and hopefully it also works for everyone. Do you think others will be interested in camping..

LOL looks like im buyin you a beer, your from GTO!

Last edited:

SSSXR

Reaction score
Sounds good, spread the word and theres a guy in my home town that isnt a XRU and i will try and make him go too lol hes got an X also. Try and pick a date you know will be good and hopefully it also works for everyone. Do you think others will be interested in camping..

LOL looks like im buyin you a beer, your from GTO!

i dunno, depends what kind of camping your talking about hahaha and on everyone else, i know my weekends are quickly getting filled so getting everyone to do an overnight thing might be kind of hard but ill let everyone else chime in and see what they say.

I also see that your down to come with us to xfest this year. That's AWESOME. its going to be a sweet road trip down there in a convoy with 8 XR's or so if everyone can make it. I hope everyone's got a walkie talkie! :biggrin:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'm down for anything. Hopefully i have my truck back on the road by then.

xrgilly

Reaction score
count me in as long as its not the aug long weekend but ill be in a hotel lol no campin for me hahaha

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am down, just gotta pick a weekend and that I am not at work and the GF and I are there!!

SSSXR

Reaction score
so i guess its only couple hours drive for the T.O. peeps, maybe a bit more. thats not bad I thought it was further. I'm kinda trying to hold off on any long trips and save it for xfest east in Virginia. but i'd do grand bend.

Jwall

Reaction score
Sick! Yea Grandbend is a sick place for a ontario meet im pumped! Well im down for hotel or whatever, the test n tune that grand bend has runs little bit late thats why i thought some would want to stay the night. But reguardless lets hopefully have a good time. I was just in Grandbend today and my god was it rediculiously packed! Hot cars, trucks and asses lol yea i gots a woman too can still look though ;)! not to mention the hot humid weather...

Slywitty do yo have any guesstimation on when you think your runner will be runnin again. Will try to plan it around you somewhat and not on the long weekend in aug for xrgilly. I want to get a date where most - everyone can come down n rep ontario....and show just how many there are in ontario. need some good pics! Ive seen 2 others in my town and at least 3 others between here and kitchener area. Most BSPs, 1 SWB, 2 RRed I know there out there lol.

xrgilly when is the long weekend in aug anyway.. and what is the holiday lol

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I have no idea when I'll be up and running again dont plan it around me. Truck or no truck I'm still coming!

xrgilly

Reaction score
july 30th aug 1st an 2nd is the long weekend im free any weekend other then that one

im gonna go down this summer x meeting or not lol
just an x meeting is an added bonus would be cool to role down with a few x's as well leo im lookin at u and hottoco maybe canadian girl if she gets her ass out to this one a lil x convoy would be sick

SSSXR

Reaction score
l leo im lookin at u and hottoco maybe canadian girl if she gets her ass out to this one a lil x convoy would be sick

as soon as i hear the word convoy i'm pretty much there lol.

also Jwall talking about seeing nice asses helps a lil bit hahaha

Jwall

Reaction score
That would be sick if sly had his because we would have every oem colors. And everyone has little bit of different mods, Im stoked. Yea we gotta get Canadian Girl, Superloki24, TegoXR and few others still to come.

Superloki24

Reaction score
Yeah, you guys can count me in. Maybe this time I won't be the one who drives the fartherest...lol. The Bender is only like 35 mins away, mind you thats not exactly driving the speed limit either.
Also I should have a few mods done by then, but we will see.....

xrgilly

Reaction score
sent out a few pms to those ppl to sign up for this one

Tunedx

Reaction score
This sounds like a blast. Heard Grend Bend is one insane party!!

SSSXR

Reaction score
That would be sick if sly had his because we would have every oem colors. And everyone has little bit of different mods, Im stoked. Yea we gotta get Canadian Girl, Superloki24, TegoXR and few others still to come.

well we had 2 of each colour at the last meet. well i guess technically we didn't cause there was no barcelone Red but thats just the new RR

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Think they would let us do a motor swap on the beach?

Jwall

Reaction score
lol!!!! slywhitty i doubt on the beach but could find a spot haha. That would be sick to get yours running for that day or on that day lol

And yea Grandbend this time of year is always happening, and can be a great time if you make the best of it. It would be sick to get the fare share of us all together.

So whos planning on staying the night in grandbend and who is staying the day,evening and going home. If alot are wanting to stay in the hotel then i will look into it sooner than later see whats available.

So far 7 of us are going and i believe theres still another 7 or so to reply back! :crinklehair::rock:

Last edited:
Top Bottom