Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando meet!!!!

xrunner224

Reaction score
would anyone have any intrest in an orlando meet

not sure where or when, i just want to try to get one started

1.xrunner224

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
Hell yeah im down, just name the place. im always working either on my truck or actual job but sounds like fun. count me in. :biggrin:

1.xrunner224
2.XRnRElite77

rich017

Reaction score
Depends when and where because of school

1.xrunner224
2.XRnRElite77
3.Rich017

nine9six

Reaction score
HELL YEAH!

1.xrunner224
2.XRnRElite77
3.Rich017
4.nine9six

You like Basketball? When the Heat play the Magic, I always drive down to Orlando for the games. :top: When the season starts up, I'll be down there a few times for sure.

Coopstain

Reaction score
1.xrunner224
2.XRnRElite77
3.Rich017
4.nine9six
5. Coopstain

Im down! Hoepfully its on a day I can make it. But Ill through my name in the pot for now. Im leaving for WV in two weeks though and will be there for about a week... unless those plans end up falling through. If that happens, I have a week of nothing to do during Labor day. Im off Sunday and Mondays for right now. I work nights though. Ill have to keep an eye on this thread!

rich017

Reaction score
I would be glad to host it, but it's just not possible in my neighborhood.

We get bitched at for leaving one vehicle in the street for a night

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
if its early October I will likely be able to make it :top:

xrunner224

Reaction score
sweet guys, well someone throw a date out there, i just dont know how far out or how close to make the meet??

we could prob make it like a hooters, wing house type of meet. then go on a cruise to take pics.

and do some mods

SX TOY

Reaction score
holy crap dude always so far away. give me a when and where and I will try to go for sure.

wshsbears

Reaction score
im up for something.. lets figure out what kind of meet we want. social or mods. from there we can find the right place.

wednesday 8/26 a group of us locals are going to central florida road course and driving their half mile course. it'd be great if a bunch of people made it out there.

details: centralfloridaroadcourse.com

SX TOY

Reaction score
im up for something.. lets figure out what kind of meet we want. social or mods. from there we can find the right place.

wednesday 8/26 a group of us locals are going to central florida road course and driving their half mile course. it'd be great if a bunch of people made it out there.

details: centralfloridaroadcourse.com

wed would be tough how does it cost to get in and drive? I did not see any price or events scheduled. sounds real fun though

Wayne R

Reaction score
I'm game.....

As long as its not near any Railroad Track Crossings......... :argh: :motz: :frown:

:hmmmm2:

xrunner224

Reaction score
I'm game.....

As long as its not near any Railroad Track Crossings......... :argh: :motz: :frown:

:hmmmm2:

haha:laugh: yea damn railroads, good day though before then

well lets figure out maybe like a social and mod day

XRnRElite77

Reaction score
im down for whatever. if were doing mods then we need some place to do them. we can always get a good social up at like hooters or something after we mod lol. I down for mods and we should have alot of people there who have done them :top:

Top Bottom