Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando Mod Day 3/29-3/30

wshsbears

Reaction score
Great pics and looks like the MOD day was a great success!! :top:

Oh the famous 21st B-Day!! Oh the memories....:biggrin:

I do have to call FOUL on those who wrote on micheal....Official party rules do state the if the "passer outer" has his/her shoes off they are safe...looks to me like the rules were broken....:thumpdown: BUT I prolly would've done the same thing...all in good fun! :rock:
well... i didn't take my shoes off.. joe did and then we went back outside to lean on the tires and poison the grass some more.. that junk was red this morning.. thats awesome. i wonder if it looked like i was throwin up blood..

i enjoyed my backrub to get the writing off my back so its all good :eviltongue: - thanks lauren

rich017

Reaction score
Thought you said you weren't going to throw up. haha! Too bad i had to leave early last night

Zeus

Reaction score
Michael did you throw up? Welcome to alcoholism!! HAHA

wshsbears

Reaction score
Thought you said you weren't going to throw up. haha! Too bad i had to leave early last night
i remember tellin people i don't wanna throw up, but i also remember telling people that i will throw up if they keep feeding me alki.. its ok.. i had joe there by my side :rock: i didn't throw up thursday when i went out for my bday.. but thats b/c i didn't have people makin me drinks wanting me to get duval faced on rob's front lawn :laugh:

Zeus

Reaction score
You should of in the back of the RX-7, J/K HA HA HAHA I should have bought you more shots, its not a good 21st unless you puke for an hour or can't remember your name!!

wshsbears

Reaction score
You should of in the back of the RX-7, J/K HA HA HAHA I should have bought you more shots, its not a good 21st unless you puke for an hour or can't remember your name!!
i definitely puked for a while.. i always remember everything i did so im pretty sure forgetting my name would require something that im not interested in..

i couldn't puke in robs car.. that'd be wrong. instead i used his stack of wheels on the side of the house and let her wrip for a while, felt a lil better, then a lil later let a lot more go :rock:

Zeus

Reaction score
nice, your a courteous puker, those guys did you wrong man, you were safe with your shoes off in the house, those are the rules...

Troskey

Reaction score
no...but you couldnt go by the rules...his shoes were off way before he was in the house and passed out...his shoes were off when he threw up for the 5th time...the time that i actually say the...whatever it was coming out of his mouth and nose...

wshsbears

Reaction score
i didn't take my shoes off.. joe took em off when he brought me inside after i puked for the first run of puking.. then he was tryin to keep me inside and i had to go back outside to puke again and thats why my socks are so dirty.

denzel05

Reaction score
day was awesome guys, sorry i didn't make it back out for sunday, was a little hung over from sat. night. had to work sun. a.m. and then just crashed all day sunday. pics. look like you guys had alot of fun. nice **** tattoos on a past out michael..:laugh:

rob, thank you again for your hospitality, it is much appreciated.

and michael tails look freakin awesome, thank you. :top: i'll save the s.o.s. front drop for the next time we all meet up.

had alot of fun, everyone was really cool, and it was nice to meet some of the new faces at this meet. peace

Top Bottom