Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Our X is Home!!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
FINALLY!! After 1 month of No X and Daily Trips to the Body Shop, she is finally home!! Painter came yesterday morning and re-did pin stripe and now we are good to go!! Now we can get back to testing the new steel drop leafs!

truck2.jpg
front.jpg
DSC_0239.jpg
DSC_0235.jpg

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
so i guess that means youll missed the track yesterday?

butters607

Reaction score
Sweet looks nice! Did you get the steel Leafs out and test them yet?

Last edited:

adamewwy

Reaction score
looks good man, those wheels are different but look good on your swb

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
good to hear....cant wait to hear more on the drop leafs:top:

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Sweet looks nice! Did you get the steel Leafs out and test them yet?

Yes steel leafs are installed!! We have a race on the 20th. After that race we will let everyone know what the outcome is. So far they give a good, nice, comfortable ride from what we have drove the truck so far. We will keep everyone posted

good to hear....cant wait to hear more on the drop leafs:top:

They are installed now, you will get to see them at Saturdays Event! You and Amy have a safe trip up to Jax!

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
It came out great u guys. How bout that lower RGM billet style to match that main grill.
I really think personnal that these steel leafs are going to really help guys that have the mono leafs and have high HP.

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
It came out great u guys. How bout that lower RGM billet style to match that main grill.
I really think personnal that these steel leafs are going to really help guys that have the mono leafs and have high HP.

What do you mean by the guys with mono leafs and high HP? In regards to wheel hop or something else?

integaman

Reaction score
Is this Paul Walker's personal XRunner? It would be sweet if I could get an authentic autograph!!!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Looks good...... truck is clean....now lets keep women drivers in suv's away from it

Top Bottom