Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

P90XRU Workout Thread

2006nightrider

Reaction score
We got lazy again. It's just easier this way. :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
^^^ Not everyone. I finished and started round 2, went from 189lbs to 169lbs. and lost like 6% body fat.
I quit P90X, but I've still be eating better and exercising.

Right now I weigh 178lbs (was 205 last time I saw Klint in person):biggrin:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Man this thread is full of quitters (david), lol.

I'm on week 3 right now. So far i've been able to keep up with doing the workouts every day. I've lost about 5 pounds (though it fluctuates obviously) and i feel like i'm finally starting to adapt to the routine of doing it every day after work. It's definitely tough, but hopefully i'll stick with it the whole 90 days:top:

Tapp

Reaction score
wife and I just got the P90x... :smile:

we are waiting to buy the supplements and some of the equipment..

so all we are doing right is the ab ripper on one day and the Cardio x the other...

hope to do the full 90 day program in a week or so

RPJXRUNNER

Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering how many of you actually finished p90x and kept the weight off?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I think Brian (MusTrd) was the only member that finished it. I have no idea if he's still doing it, but he did the workout longer then anyone else on here so far.

RPJXRUNNER

Reaction score
I think Brian (MusTrd) was the only member that finished it. I have no idea if he's still doing it, but he did the workout longer then anyone else on here so far.

That's funny, I started with about 10 friends and all of them except one gave up within the first phase. The only friend that lasted with me had to stop before the last phase because he slipped a disc in his back playing basketball.

I lost like 25 pounds within the first 2 phases and then started upping my intake because I was getting to small for my height, now my metabolism is so raging I have take in 4,000+ calories to gain any weight which isn't hard. The hard part is making sure those calories come from the right places :laugh:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
I actually did the whole thing.. I didn't lose much (I'm a pretty small size as it is, I just wanted to tone things) but now I just keep it up by running, playing tennis, yoga, and other odd things. I quit smoking two weeks ago as well, so things are just goin' dandy. My metabolism is working wonders on me too haha.

Congrats tho those who did it, and who are doing it to change their lifestyle!

Top Bottom