Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

part of my weekend project

bigdreams

Reaction score
While doing other things to the truck this weekend, this little project gave me a break from the big project at hand. Just a couple Pioneer speakers. I've already posted these pics on facebook.

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

Rlearley

Reaction score
Could you tell a big difference in sound quality. I'm looking to upgrade my sound system without amps or subs

bigdreams

Reaction score
It's a decent difference. Mostly in clarity. It was a pretty easy install. The trim panel was easy enough to cut with a razor blade. Yes, I cut the trim panel. I hope I like them for a long time! LOL!

Rlearley

Reaction score
bigdreams said:
It's a decent difference. Mostly in clarity. It was a pretty easy install. The trim panel was easy enough to cut with a razor blade. Yes, I cut the trim panel. I hope I like them for a long time! LOL!

Oh ouch. That'll be a difficult one haha. I almost cried when I cut my grill up for the mx install.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I bet they sound better. Never was brave enough to go that route. I wonder how much difference there is between the speaker being out from behind that trim panel.

Top Bottom