Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PGP Paint Process

GR8DANE

Reaction score
well gus and gals the Phantom Gray Pearl XR is in progress:rock:...i got the guy that is painting my truck to email me the pics but he email me them in an adobe format(pdf) and i can figure out how to get them on here....i recieved my first set of pics at 9:00pm today and my reaction was:eek:...he has removed all the body kit peices, all the doors and has sanded the door jams...i will be giving him a call tomarrow to see if he can send me the pics in a different format so i can copy and paste them here....i'll be in touch:top:

ADMIN EDIT: pics added in post #5

ADD. EDIT: Pics are on pages 1, 3, 6, and 9

Last edited:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
hate you hate you hate you hate you hate you.... oh and i hate you. (no im not jealous)...........................................ok maybe a little

GR8DANE

Reaction score
oh god i cant stop laughing.....LMAO:laugh::rofl:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i believe that photobucket.com will load them and then just copy and paste, hurry up and post those pics asap

Shanes56

Reaction score
THat is going to be awesome, PICTURES QUICKLY go to the dude house and get them from him while he is sleeping.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Here's Gr8dane's pics :top:

11.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

GR8DANE

Reaction score
thanks sooo much steven...would it be kool if i jus forwarded all the files to you so you can rip'em and stick'em...lol

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Now would be a good time to do some sound deadening to those doors with them off the truck.. :biggrin:

thanks sooo much steven...would it be kool if i jus forwarded all the files to you so you can rip'em and stick'em...lol

No problem.... :top:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Depends on what kind you went with... i used RAAMat, 1 roll of that and 3 yards of Ensolite will cover all the doors on the inside and outside with some left to spare for the back wall or where ever you wish. :top:

XrunDan

Reaction score
gona look very good!! Props to you on the idea (and the money spent to accomplish it)!!

GR8DANE

Reaction score
Depends on what kind you went with... i used RAAMat, 1 roll of that and 3 yards of Ensolite will cover all the doors on the inside and outside with some left to spare for the back wall or where ever you wish. :top:

ima check into it and see wat the price is for the diff brands here in town

GR8DANE

Reaction score
Update: the guy that is painting my truck will be sending me pics every night at 9:00pm...so as soon as i get them so will yall

EDIT: from now on...any new post by me will mean, NEW PICS

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Looks crazy right now, cant wait to see some updated pics of this beast...

I was thinkin about painting mine yellow next year like the TRD X, maybe with black or gray stripes; havent decided yet; but that gray with black stripes is just sexy...........hmmmmmmm:hmmmm2:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
dang...i told you he works pretty fast!!!! I'm gonna see if he can hook me up since I referred you :D

dane are you striping it to????

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would imagine that it will looking just as sexy as this... saw one just like this driving around town today --- looked sweet.

1112.jpg

0101010115030116102008050315eb5f3eda753bb2d2004afa.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
the truck looks a little naked without the doors on it, keep us posted

GR8DANE

Reaction score
well i jus recieved some more pics...the door jams are painted, they do look a little weird but i think its because of lack of light and the flash from the camera...i sent them to StevenRedX cuz he ripped the last ones and posted them up for me...hopefully he'll do it again....if any knows how to get in touch with him tell him to check his email

Top Bottom